Good to see Big O and Willis get minutes

buttermaker1

Reaction score
Nice opportunity for both last night. I just love Big O seems like such a great guy and he is a team guy all the way he bleeds team.

Ray seemed to play in the team concept better last night, like most young players he just needs minutes to get comfortable, heck he even mixed it up with the big's under the glass alittle. I like the move agains these mismatches. Ray had a nice dish to Barry as well.

Big O made some things happen and Ray's shot actually fell in. I can see that Ray could shoot you out of a game. They need more playing time because that team's defense when those guys were in was atrocious! They are all inactive when the ball is not in their hands. I love watching T.J. play though. He hustles.

I was glad to see Orlando get some minutes. I like his attitude and his size could help.

Ray on the other hand was a total mess. The guy couldnt' even take his warmup off correctly. I ended up have to see his malnurished body and the type of boxers he was wearing when he accidentaly pulled off his entire jersey and the t-shirt he was wearing underneath, showing his underwear where his pants were hanging underneath his butt.

SHEESH.

Not to mention his fadeaway 20-foot jumpers and his dribbling skills which look like a newborn deer trying to dribble...or maybe a retarded octopus. :)

I was glad to see Orlando get some minutes. I like his attitude and his size could help.

Ray on the other hand was a total mess. The guy couldnt' even take his warmup off correctly. I ended up have to see his malnurished body and the type of boxers he was wearing when he accidentaly pulled off his entire jersey and the t-shirt he was wearing underneath, showing his underwear where his pants were hanging underneath his butt.

SHEESH.

Not to mention his fadeaway 20-foot jumpers and his dribbling skills which look like a newborn deer trying to dribble...or maybe a retarded octopus. :)

Dude easy

Wow...someone doesnt think too much of Ray...

I thought he played with confidence last night and you can see why he is a PG option with his ball handling skills...he can play, no doubt...

IMO he just plays layed back...loose...you can see improvment from last season, just was hoping he would have improved more and could have had an impact on this team...he will have his day if he sticks it out...

Capelfan52 is that really you. You said everything except that you hated the guy. COOL OUT MAN! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:eek:

my bad. I was really just trying to be funny, but I guess it didnt take. But you have to admit, the guy is kind of like a cartoon character. I mean there were a few laughs in the crowd when he walked out on the court half naked and Capel was just shaking his head..but it was also kind of sad. Normally when a guy checks in the are excited at their chance to play. But he just wandered on the floor half-nude like he didn't care enough to even dress himself. The look on Capels face was like...."man, when is this guy going to get his act together?"

But on a more positive note, Orlando showed some nice touch around the basket, once again. He is unique in that he rarely uses the backboard on his little 5-foot jumpers, but he is usually pretty successful. I have always defended Ryan Wright, and I still enjoy all his two-handed dunks. But I wouldnt mind if Orlando got a shot here and there when we start playing some teams that have some real centers.

Yeah I laughed. Ray was just excited to play and his warmup came off along with his jersey, then he had to take his undershirt off to get his jersey back on. lol.

I know Ray, he's a really nice kid. I hope he sticks it out and at least comes off the bench and gets some pt in most every game.

I really loved Orlando's attitude and leadership on D especially. He was talking and directing and it was fantastic. He may not be the best on the floor, but you have to like/respect a guy that is all heart and team.

Back