Hailey Van Lith on official visit to LSU

OUDallas66

Reaction score
The #1 WBB player in the Transfer Portal, All American Hailey Van Lith is on the campus of LSU today making an official visit per NCAA rules. The are comments on social media sites saying this is her first and only visit. If Van Lith commits to LSU, she will be solving their only big need, a point guard.

Last edited:
I can see her playing for KM, she's gritty and tough, and probably reminds KM of herself at that age! I think she'd do well playing under her and at LSU, although I wish she'd go elsewhere, like Iowa. If she were at Iowa, that might be interesting, I know Clark probably won't want to share primary scoring responsibilities, but she could have used a player like Van Lith against LSU!

Someone on RebKell's Junnkie board said that with her and Reese on the same team there would be too much ego and not enough shots to go around.

Interesting thought. But Mulkey has been effectively managing teams with multiple massive egos for about 20 years. I would bet Mulkey will make it work or one of them will be gone in a short short. JMHO.

But one needs to remember I am very pro Kim Mulkey as a basketball coach. To me she just gets the job done. And she is much better at it now than she was at the start of her career.

Hailey Van Lith just committed to LSU, reported by ESPN at 12:10 today.

The #2 player in the transfer portal, Morrow from DePaul is visiting LSU today, she will be visiting LSU, South Carolina and Southern Cal.

Back