Help me understand what a foul is?

htownSOONER

Reaction score
If the offensive player draws contact, it is a foul correct? It would at least be a foul on the offensive player or defensive player yet 2 no calls when Warren draws contact against Foster.

What gives?

If the offensive player draws contact, it is a foul correct? It would at least be a foul on the offensive player or defensive player yet 2 no calls when Warren draws contact against Foster.

What gives?

Not sure which one you're talking about, but if the official believes that the defender jumps straight up and the offensive player collides with him in the air, then it can be a no-call.

Foster darn sure didn't jump straight up, he was falling away from the play.

Hard to tell with these refs. What was a foul on one end was not on the other. Very inconsistent!

Foster had about 9 fouls in that game.
Tiny had about 3.
That was ridiculous.

Help me understand what a traveling violation is. Never should have been an overtime.

foster was fouling nonstop with his arms. refs just went through stretches when they wanted to call it and didnt it was ridiculous.

either way too bad suckas !!! our 5 beat our 8.

Blake could have fouled out 4 or 5 defenders if games had been officiated like that last year.

They called it poorly both ways so can't complain too much. We escaped with a much needed W which is what is important. I kind of thought we were toast heading into OT; poor shooting, no rebounding presence with Gallon fouled out, and the momentum in favor of the home team with such a young squad. It was a good win for us all and all.

I don't see how players know how to play from minute to minute, much less from game to game.

Back