hope we learn from this year

luckyc1423

Reaction score
All I can do is hope the players and coaches grow and learn from this year. I blame alot of things on capel directly due to the fact that early on in the season he did not develop depth. In this league you have to have depth to make it out alive....the plusses going into next year for me are that capel's should have grown up a bunch during this year, along with certain guys getting key minutes

We will have this experience returning

tmg
cade
gallon
willis
pledger
fitz

With three returning starters and only approx 6 guys logging key minutes...capel has to get these young guys in next year and quickly develop depth.....if we can get some guys experience we could have a nice and deep lineup to keep rotating fresh legs in

clark
tj taylor
unknown recruit
unknown recruit

thats 10 possible players that can really help us.

All I can do is hope the players and coaches grow and learn from this year. I blame alot of things on capel directly due to the fact that early on in the season he did not develop depth. In this league you have to have depth to make it out alive....the plusses going into next year for me are that capel's should have grown up a bunch during this year, along with certain guys getting key minutes

We will have this experience returning

tmg
cade
gallon
willis
pledger
fitz

With three returning starters and only approx 6 guys logging key minutes...capel has to get these young guys in next year and quickly develop depth.....if we can get some guys experience we could have a nice and deep lineup to keep rotating fresh legs in

clark
tj taylor
unknown recruit
unknown recruit

thats 10 possible players that can really help us.

How does a coach go about 'developing depth'? This phrase indicates the players are but clay to be molded by the coach. We all know that a coach can only do so much, at some point the players have to implement what they've been taught and EARN more time on the court, thus 'developing depth'.

I'm not saying that Capel doesn't bear some responsibility in some way or another. The biggest problem this bunch has had is inconsistancy, as a unit and as individuals. It seems to me there are a lot of maturity issues with this team and I'm not at all sure how a coach gets a player to mature as quickly as the team needs him to.

Back