How many are we taking for 2010?

I think there are only 5 scholarships that aren't spoken for in the class, so to get to 6 then someone would have to go, or Tiny would have to go pro. I don't see there being 6 scholarships handed out unless we just keep getting love from all the other guys we're in on. My guess is 4 is more likely than 6, but my guess is 5.

There is always going to be an extra spot that opens up. I would lean toward 5, but it is not at all out of the question to bring in 6

There is always going to be an extra spot that opens up. I would lean toward 5, but it is not at all out of the question to bring in 6

I hear you, I just don't know what happens if they sign 6 and no one leaves. I'm not one of those that condones cutting loose kids that are on scholarship, so it just doesn't sit right with me.

Regardless, we are a long way from getting 4, let alone 6. Let's wait and see how things play out. I think this what they call one of those "good problems".

I hear you, I just don't know what happens if they sign 6 and no one leaves. I'm not one of those that condones cutting loose kids that are on scholarship, so it just doesn't sit right with me.

Regardless, we are a long way from getting 4, let alone 6. Let's wait and see how things play out. I think this what they call one of those "good problems".

I agree for the most part, but I still think that they take a minimum of 5 and very possibly 6. It is inevitable that someone will not make the grades, get upset about PT, or get so deep in the doghouse that they are not allowed to stay. I do agree with you about oversigning and getting rid of players who are just not as good as those that are committing.

Back