How Was The Crowd?

Meh, it was an exhibition game, and the crowd was about like those usually are in early November.

I'd say decent for an exhibition, especially with the Thunder playing LA in OKC

There was nobody there. There was actually less people than I thought would be there, and I wasn't expecting much.

That's why they should play exhibition games in the Fieldhouse. Mt. St. Mary's should be well attended being the opener and football gameday (A&M game is at 6 pm, game is at 1 pm) and LA-Monroe should have more people than tonight. It won't get packed until Arkansas and Arizona come to Norman the first week of December, that will be a lot of fun especially if they can pick up wins at VCU and in Anchorage.

The student section was about 70% full, which is pretty impressive for an exhibition game

Crowd was better than I expected for an exhibition game with the Lakers in town. Like Bookout said the student looked great at about 70% or so full, really exceeded my expectations. Rest of the crowd was splotchy, I would put the total over 4k though of actual butts in the seats (so the listed number was about 8k so about half of the tickets sold)

Back