I can post Terrence Jones up

lexusooner

Reaction score
and if he does not commit to OU I will petition the NCAA for a year of eligibility and prove it.

Terrance Jones would break your ankles though.

And dunk on you.

and if he does not commit to OU I will petition the NCAA for a year of eligibility and prove it.

I have no doubt you can post Jones up. Just when you turn around to shoot it, he'll shove it down your throat.

I have no doubt you can post Jones up. Just when you turn around to shoot it, he'll shove it down your throat.

lol

Lexus won't let it happen. If it gets close, I bet it'll look like this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYUzusTIBDg[/ame]

The impact of a 40 something 6'2" 225lb post player with shaky wheels can not be underestimated....

An old head can get the best of a young pair of legs --at least thats the my motto these days...

If he commits to OU he wont have to worry about it...

I wonder who would win in a game of one-on-one between Cheno and Dirty Mess? :)

Lexus, you have no game.

I think that would depend entirely on what you mean by game. If you mean a good shot, handles, speed, verticle jump, rebounding, passing and a high basketball IQ you may be right; however, I have heard he is quite good at everything else associated with basketball.

I think that would depend entirely on what you mean by game. If you mean a good shot, handles, speed, verticle jump, rebounding, passing and a high basketball IQ you may be right; however, I have heard he is quite good at everything else associated with basketball.

I have heard this as well.... haha

I heard he wasn't good at the other stuff either.
:ez-laugh:

Lexus, why don't you start by trying to post up Keiton Page.
:eddie187_jpg_xs:

Back