I precidcted we would lose.

DeaconBoomer

Reaction score
I predicted we would lose.

I didn't know these guys would play so hard. I was wrong. I'm very pleased with their desire and effort . Gotta give it up to Coach and the players. WTG Sooners! PREDICTED! ;)

Last edited:
Re: I predicted we would lose.

I didn't know these guys would play so hard. I was wrong. I'm very pleased with their desire and effort . Gotta give it up to Coach and the players. WTG Sooners! PREDICTED! ;)

If that is what happens when you predict they lose then.....keep up the good work. :clap

In all seriousness I think we all had a bad feeling when we found out both Croc and WW were sitting this one out. TMG bless his hart carried us last night. Cade also filled it up.

Re: I predicted we would lose.

If that is what happens when you predict they lose then.....keep up the good work. :clap

In all seriousness I think we all had a bad feeling when we found out both Croc and WW were sitting this one out. TMG bless his hart carried us last night. Cade also filled it up.

Thank you, thank you. I will continue to predict loses if it helps. TMG was a beast. Cade played with a ton of heart and some smarts. I just knew this game was over before tip. It's great to be wrong. Great job fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Tiny, your TO's kill this old man. Hold on to that ball. ;)

Back