If Cade Davis were at Tulsa?

thebigabd

Reaction score
I bet if Cade were at TU he would be averaging around 12-15 a game and he would be one of those guys that people say OU or OSU overlooked and should have signed. Kind of like a Ben Uzoh, Dante Swanson, Kevin Johnson, etc.

Agree or disagree?

I think we offered Uzoh and he decided to stay true to his word with Tulsa.

i thought we missed on Uzoh because we were waiting for Jai Lucas. maybe we offered late (after JL committed to UF) but i don't blame Uzoh for going with the team that was 100% all the way and TU has been a been squad and hopefully a solid education for him.

or maybe i'm thinking of Roberson, or both.

I think we offered Uzoh late after everyone ditched us. But he chose Tulsa because they had recruited him the longest.

I bet if Cade were at TU he would be averaging around 12-15 a game and he would be one of those guys that people say OU or OSU overlooked and should have signed. Kind of like a Ben Uzoh, Dante Swanson, Kevin Johnson, etc.

Agree or disagree?

I completely agree!

Cade is a high major talent. He's a good-sized guard who can shoot, rebound, defend, hustle, and is much more athletic than most people give him credit for. Every good team needs players like him (not necessarily starters). Cade will be an awesome senior next season!

If Cade Davis were at Tulsa, he'd be the same skilled player except maybe have more shot attempts. There's not alot of difference between mid major and BCS players, especially the guard play. Of course, the BCS schools have a few more blue chippers, especially when it comes to the bigs, but the rest of the talent remains close. That's why we see so many upsets in March.

Dante was a great guard at TU, not sure OU missed on him though.

Kevin Johnson was home schooled so no one knew about him.

Dante was a great guard at TU, not sure OU missed on him though.

Kevin Johnson was home schooled so no one knew about him.

He would have been like Cade at OU. Dante was nice. The game where they played against unc was the game that showed that he was the real deal.

Back