Interesting starting lineup for Kansas State

thebigabd

Reaction score
PG: Denis Clemente - 14 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds
SG: Jacob Pullen - 17 points, 7 assists, 1 rebound
SF: Dominique Sutton - 4 points, 5 rebounds, 2 steals
PF: Curtis Kelley (6'8'' 250) - Had 11 points and 10 rebounds
C: Jordan Henriquez (7'0'' 245) - Had 6 blocks and 6 rebounds in 17 minutes

He brings Jamar Samuels off the bench, and he now plays on the perimeter. He had 16 points and 3 rebounds off the bench. Wally Judge also came off the bench and had 8 points and 10 rebounds in his first game.

heard we were pretty good, but not really paying attention w/the amazing football team.

sys?

In his defense he is kind of a homer for OU too. Wait doesn't that just make him a complete homer. :D

Just kidding abd

BAsooner is a friend of mine off the board, and he is just being a clown.

You going to the game this weekend, Drew?

BAsooner is a friend of mine off the board, and he is just being a clown.

You going to the game this weekend, Drew?

Yeah, I could tell it was in good fun. I just wanted to play along. :p

heard we were pretty good, but not really paying attention w/the amazing football team.

sys?

great football game- Snyder is the maestro. Should be a fun year for KSU fans because your basketball team should be a solid NCAA team.

sys?

couldn't see the game, trips.

not sure why the lineup is so interesting. colon probably starts at the 5 again when his hand heals. basically the same as last year replacing kent w. kelly.

couldn't see the game, trips.

not sure why the lineup is so interesting. colon probably starts at the 5 again when his hand heals. basically the same as last year replacing kent w. kelly.

It is interesting because Samuels and Judge are starter-quality players, yet they come off the bench. I thought for sure Samuels was going to be a very quality producer at the power forward spot, but he went with Kelley instead. He can produce off the bench, I just didnt figure Kelley and the 7 footer would starter over Judge and Samuels.

It is interesting because Samuels and Judge are starter-quality players, yet they come off the bench. I thought for sure Samuels was going to be a very quality producer at the power forward spot, but he went with Kelley instead. He can produce off the bench, I just didnt figure Kelley and the 7 footer would starter over Judge and Samuels.

if henriquez starts all year, it will be interesting. but he won't.

i don't know, maybe it hasn't gotten out of ksu circles, but the buzz all summer has been that kelly was way ahead of judge. i suppose i thought everyone knew that.

samuels will get plenty of minutes.

Back