Avoidable recruiting mistakes continue to plague OU basketball

If you want to look for some silver lining in last nights meltdown, look at CJ Noland, the prodigal son has returned from the wilderness it seems, he played more and looked really good doing it I thought.

CJ has played well in the last two games. He's bounced back well from losing his starting position.

I’m sure a guy avenging 10 points on an awful DePaul team would be a massive help in the best conference in the country. We would be FF bound.

He would be a lot more help than a dead guy, AKA Benny Schroeder. Nelson is big, tall, athletic as hell, and can play high level basketball. I know that. You know that.

I'm out on noland. Dude shoots 50% from FT even.. i would like that scholly freed up IMO

Same.

You can't list all of these guys that are STILL at small schools and say that we should have offered them as well.

Me and Rick Pitino feel the same way about Jenkins.

I like a tall, athletic 6'3'' point guard who is #4 in his league in scoring, #1 in his league in assists, #1 in his league in assist/turnover ratio, shoots nearly 40% from 3, and leads his team and second in the conference in minutes played. Rick Pitino and I both like those things about him.

I like a tall, athletic 6'3'' point guard who is #4 in his league in scoring, #1 in his league in assists, #1 in his league in assist/turnover ratio, shoots nearly 40% from 3, and leads his team and second in the conference in minutes played. Rick Pitino and I both like those things about him.

are you describing Joe Bam?

He would be a lot more help than a dead guy, AKA Benny Schroeder. Nelson is big, tall, athletic as hell, and can play high level basketball. I know that. You know that.

Same.

lol you think a team is going to play 13 guys

please show me who does that

if you didn't bring the comedy you do i would ban you

Same.

Give Rick my best next time you talk to him since you guys are apparently recruiting together.

It’s funny how you operate. You’re still unwilling to identify two or three guys in advance and say that they are who we should get. You instead throw out a million names, then ignore all the ones who end up being total flops and constantly mention the three or four who end up being good. And you still never acknowledge that you have no way of knowing whether we tried getting them, or whether they simply weren’t interested.

Also, maybe we wouldn’t have gotten Uzan if we had taken another transfer PG alongside Sherfield.

Give Rick my best next time you talk to him since you guys are apparently recruiting together.

It’s funny how you operate. You’re still unwilling to identify two or three guys in advance and say that they are who we should get. You instead throw out a million names, then ignore all the ones who end up being total flops and constantly mention the three or four who end up being good. And you still never acknowledge that you have no way of knowing whether we tried getting them, or whether they simply weren’t interested.

Also, maybe we wouldn’t have gotten Uzan if we had taken another transfer PG alongside Sherfield.

http://ouhoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44750

You can't ban abd. Hes the little turd little brother that tags along. The board is better with him tho he is a nut ha

Back