Ist Chance Too See Sooners Play

earlpearl

Reaction score
Arizona is not a very cohesive team at this point but OU had something to do with that.

Defensively OU looked fairly good. They did allow some dribble penetration and left some openings on the perimeter but they played well. While not lock down type pressure they looked much better than what I expected.

Offensively they played pretty well. Warren had a very good game.

TMG is a very solid point guard. He made some very good passes. He sees the court very well. Defensively he will get better although he did not play badly tonight. I would say the position is a definite upgrade from last year.

Tiny Gallon may not be dominant this year but in the next year or two he has the talent and ability to be maybe the best center in college basketball. I think he will continue to improve defensively. At this point in time he is a little slow to rotate. I was very impressed with his athletic ability. For a big man he moves very well and has very nice hands. You guys have got a good one.

Warren played as well tonight as I have seen him. If he keeps his head on straight you guys had better watch him closely because this will be his final year.

Cade Davis has turned into a very solid player. I just like his attitude and the way he plays. He plays very good D and hits the board very well. He is the type of player that does not have to light up the scoreboard to affect the game. The intangibles he brings should not be overlooked.

Crocker had a solid game. If the guy can become consistent then OU will contend for third in the conference.

Pledger and Wright both have a bunch of athletic ability butthey have not figured out quite how to harness it yet. When they do OU becomes a very dangerous team.

All in all is was surprised at how good the team looked. I still can't figure out how they dropped those early games. I think they make the tourney this year and make a deep run next year.

Arizona is not a very cohesive team at this point but OU had something to do with that.

Defensively OU looked fairly good. They did allow some dribble penetration and left some openings on the perimeter but they played well. While not lock down type pressure they looked much better than what I expected.

Offensively they played pretty well. Warren had a very good game.

TMG is a very solid point guard. He made some very good passes. He sees the court very well. Defensively he will get better although he did not play badly tonight. I would say the position is a definite upgrade from last year.

Tiny Gallon may not be dominant this year but in the next year or two he has the talent and ability to be maybe the best center in college basketball. I think he will continue to improve defensively. At this point in time he is a little slow to rotate. I was very impressed with his athletic ability. For a big man he moves very well and has very nice hands. You guys have got a good one.

Warren played as well tonight as I have seen him. If he keeps his head on straight you guys had better watch him closely because this will be his final year.

Cade Davis has turned into a very solid player. I just like his attitude and the way he plays. He plays very good D and hits the board very well. He is the type of player that does not have to light up the scoreboard to affect the game. The intangibles he brings should not be overlooked.

Crocker had a solid game. If the guy can become consistent then OU will contend for third in the conference.

Pledger and Wright both have a bunch of athletic ability butthey have not figured out quite how to harness it yet. When they do OU becomes a very dangerous team.
All in all is was surprised at how good the team looked. I still can't figure out how they dropped those early games. I think they make the tourney this year and make a deep run next year.

Pledger is not a great athlete. He needs to expand his game with the ability to driibble drive. Wright is all athlete with hands like Pooh Tennell and more mechanical than the Tin man. He plays hard though and I can appreciate that.

This was my first game on TV. I thought OU looked pretty good. I had seen a couple of games on the internet but that is always a much different feel.

I hope OSU can beat Stanford.

This was my first game on TV. I thought OU looked pretty good. I had seen a couple of games on the internet but that is always a much different feel.

I hope OSU can beat Stanford.

I have not watched Stanford but OSU is pretty erratic. Until I see them play on the road with some composure and fire I would give the nod to the away team.

Denver, what did you think of TMG. I think before he is done OU fans will think of him as one of the best pt guards to play for OU in recent memory. I love his court vision.

Tiny has some work to do, but he also will be a great player in time.

Denver, what did you think of TMG. I think before he is done OU fans will think of him as one of the best pt guards to play for OU in recent memory. I love his court vision.

Tiny has some work to do, but he also will be a great player in time.

Not a good time for OSU to go on the road. Better than Stanford, but not playing well.

TMG played very well today, imo. I cant wait to see how he develops, over the years!

Back