James Watson

Krugerfan52

Reaction score
Anybody remember this kid from Stingtown/Atoka Oklahoma? He plays for Washington St, the game that is on right now before ours. If WSU gets up big enough he might get in. He's a redshirt freshman.

The only reason I mention this is because a year or so ago some were mentioning him as "the one that got away" as far as a local kid that had some promise but was not heavily recruited.

I dont think he played in the 1st half but if anybody notices him in the 2nd half or in any of the other games in this tourney, feel free to report.

I remember him, from Stringtown. I don't know if he will ever be strong enough to play big-time basketball.

Stringtown also had a kid that signed with Colorado a few years ago. Caleb something? big kid, but skinny.

Caleb Patterson. I think he transferred from CU after his freshman year. Not sure where he ended up.

Caleb Patterson was from Ringwood not Stringtown. He was a 7'0 who was skinny. He is currently at Missouri St.

Stringtown has actually had a lot of talent come out of their recently. Tyrus McGee graduated last year and he is at Tulsa. Preston Brown starred at Redlands CC then followed Steve Eck to Cowley County, not sure where he went after that. Orlando Brown and CJ Washington played at Connors St. last year and they went to the National Tournament.

That has been a lot of talent for a Class B school.

Back