jeff capel is DA man

I liked that he said OU looked bad in the second half. I actually think that was good for these guys because he can point to the tape and tell them when you don't play hard, don't play smart, you can't beat anybody but if you play, play smart you win big. These guys just have to learn to play smart, hard basketball for 40 minutes. Lots of progress.

What a game for Tony Crocker. Obviously it has been said, but it was a great night for Tony.

Yup, watching Jeff get in Tiny's face after that awesome steal and lay-up got me pumped up.

I sat right behind the bench tonight and witnessed Coach get fired up twice. The first time was when Ryan got called for three seconds in the lane. Capel screamed "GET OUT OF THE LANE!" so loudly that it nearly startled me and I'm sure it put the fear of God into Ryan.

The second time was when Tiny hit the floor for a defensive rebound and then on the Gents next possession got the steal, the hoop and the foul. I've never seen Coach that animated about stellar play from one of his guys. He really liked Tiny's effort and let him know that he wants to see more of it.

Yeah the chest bump with Tiny was awesome!

Who would win in a bare knuckle boxing match...capel, or ditka???

you see those sparks of genius in Tiny's game and they just make you wanna....do exactly what coach did...Tiny is on the edge of being a monstrous player

you see those sparks of genius in Tiny's game and they just make you wanna....do exactly what coach did...Tiny is on the edge of being a monstrous player

Something that I really appreciate about Tiny is his attitude. He is very receptive to teaching and wants to do what is best for this team. Really refreshing for someone that has as much superstar potential as he does.

Back