John Wall

buttermaker1

Reaction score
All I can say is Damn, dude should start picking out his rims soon he is going to be one rich mother after next years draft.

I heard Roy pissing and moaning on the bench today because Wall didn't pick UNC after visiting. Said the kid knifed him.

All I can say is Wow. He is the real deal. Roy Williams has been whining a lot this season about players that got away; suprising with the recruiting advantages he has at NC.

He is incredible... yeah. he has superhuman athletic ability and with his size at 6 4 is impossible to stop from getting into the lane.

Nets, pray your suckitude works out for you.

Roy stopped recruiting him long before Wall ever came close to making a decision. He's much more a Calipari type of recruit than a UNC type.

Roy didn't like his camp. The Cliftons.........

I think Wall could be an any system type player, he's a star.

I only saw the 2nd half but he didn't look that unbelievable to me. I don't think I saw him make a basket. Some free throws. Seemed out of control a lot.

It was his first half performance that was amazing Cheno. He was unstoppable one on one....especially on the break. He had trouble with cramps the second half.

It was his first half performance that was amazing Cheno. He was unstoppable one on one....especially on the break. He had trouble with cramps the second half.

Oh okay. I was gonna say he didn't look that good 2nd half. I mean I know he's good but didn't look amazing. One thing I saw is when guards got physical with him he seemed to turn it over. He can expect a lot of that in the League

things must have REALLY changed in the second half then because in the first half he was a man among boys toying with UNC.

Wall was having cramping issues in the second half. He actually left the court and went into the locker room for a good five minutes of game action early in the second half.

Wall is the best player in the country and Kentucky will be the best team in the country come tournament time.

really bold prediction boca, I will disagree with you on that...did you not witness the inexperience down the stretch? It's a good thing they had a big lead. I'd take Kansas or Texas by double digits in March and I'm not a Big 12 homer, just think experience matters. (And not one SEC seasons worth!) As for John Wall, love the upside, but hate the attitude. Also give me a healthy Evan Turner over John Wall 6 out of 7 days a week.

i heard it was more that the cliftons don't like williams. i guess it's usually mutual.

nah. Wall tried to set up a meeting with Williams late last year, but Williams refused.

Another theory is that Williams started recruiting Wall just to steer him away from Duke. This has been floated by quite a few UNC fans who are pretty close to the program.

Wall is the best player in the country and Kentucky will be the best team in the country come tournament time.

Nah, Kentucky's bigs are weak outside of Patterson. Cousins and Orton are looking like busts.
And they don't have enough shooters.

Kentucky aint beating Kansas.... I mean honestly who will match up with them this year.

Nah, Kentucky's bigs are weak outside of Patterson. Cousins and Orton are looking like busts.
And they don't have enough shooters.

cousins has had some very very good ames so far and orton is already a high level on the boards and on D

cousins has had some very very good ames so far and orton is already a high level on the boards and on D

You're probably right on Cousins. I just don't like his games. The two games I've seen he looked weak and looked like to have a questionable team attitude.
Orton hasn't done anything. He had 14 against Rider and other than that he's done nothing. He's avg 4 points and 3 boards so I wouldn't call that a high level on anything.

Back