John Wall

Kentucky is similar to Texas. I don't think they can beat Kansas on neutral site or @ KU. I'd give them a 5pt advantage at home.

You're probably right on Cousins. I just don't like his games. The two games I've seen he looked weak and looked like to have a questionable team attitude.
Orton hasn't done anything. He had 14 against Rider and other than that he's done nothing. He's avg 4 points and 3 boards so I wouldn't call that a high level on anything.

Cousins has huge talent but is an absolute black hole. He never passes the ball and is a lazy sucker. He is a lotto pick on talent and a 2nd rounder on effort.

As for Orton I think he looks pretty good. It's hard to do much when you rarely get the ball on offense. I think Kentucky was actually a terrible decision for him as a true Center. He would have been much better off at OU where he could have had huge minutes right away while playing in an offense that could get him the ball where he needs it.

Kentucky is similar to Texas. I don't think they can beat Kansas on neutral site or @ KU. I'd give them a 5pt advantage at home.

I think Texas is better. More disciplined and better defensively.

I think Texas is better. More disciplined and better defensively.

More experience too. The difference between Wall and Derrick Rose was that Rose took way better care of the ball. Wall wasn't even playing a tough defensive team and turned it over 7 times.

So Cousins shoots 54% and grabs 8 boards but he is a black hole while Orton shoots 45% and looks good.

Maybe it's just me but any player shooting over 50% by definition is not a black hole at any level.

54% is pretty average for a low post player. Heck, Kevin Bookout averaged 58% as a true low post. Of course I'd take him over Cousins or Orton.

So Cousins shoots 54% and grabs 8 boards but he is a black hole while Orton shoots 45% and looks good.

Maybe it's just me but any player shooting over 50% by definition is not a black hole at any level.

2.1 TO's to .4 assists is a black hole and I'm basing it on what I saw yesterday in the game. They passed the ball to Cousins and it was an automatic double team. He either shot the ball or turned it over. He is a black hole.

And in the first game he plays against a team with a decent frontline he goes 2-7, 5 points and 5 boards. And he's shooting a scorching 51% from the FT line! :)

Back