Josh Cunningham

Wow. I figured it would be Indiana. I guess he didn't want to go far from home.

Losing Cunningham to Bradley is a bit of a head scratcher.

Old HS coach is there now and mom and dads alumni I think..

Not saying he is coming. Just heard he is leaving Bradley.

Wow! Talk about a shakeup in a basketball program. Six players asking for and granted their release is the kind of mass exodus you don't hear about too often.

Cunningham would be a good addition if OU's coaches are interested in bringing in another wing.

I thought Cunningham would be a good get at the time. It was a must get either Buford or Cunningham. I think we got the one we wanted with Buford and was told at the time Cunningham wasn't coming if Buford was in.

So, I don't know. He is Lon's type of player. But, Cunningham may not be all that in to us.

I thought Cunningham would be a good get at the time. It was a must get either Buford or Cunningham. I think we got the one we wanted with Buford and was told at the time Cunningham wasn't coming if Buford was in.

So, I don't know. He is Lon's type of player. But, Cunningham may not be all that in to us.

not sure this timeline works out. We got Buford in November, and Cunningham was a late signing period recruit. Maybe the coaches were worried about Buford waivering before the signing deadline? I remember we were still recruiting Cunningham though, after we had Buford committed.

not sure this timeline works out. We got Buford in November, and Cunningham was a late signing period recruit. Maybe the coaches were worried about Buford waivering before the signing deadline? I remember we were still recruiting Cunningham though, after we had Buford committed.

I didn't say we quit on Cunningham. I was saying Cunningham cooled on us after Buford was locked up. Coach Crutch stayed after him hard. Cunningham kept us on the hook, but, yet at arms length until the end.

Unless there has been some off court issue or Kruger has a better use for the ship, Cunningham is still Kruger's kind of player.

I didn't say we quit on Cunningham. I was saying Cunningham cooled on us after Buford was locked up. Coach Crutch stayed after him hard. Cunningham kept us on the hook, but, yet at arms length until the end.

Unless there has been some off court issue or Kruger has a better use for the ship, Cunningham is still Kruger's kind of player.

Agree. Lon knows what he wants.

gotcha.

I certainly wouldn't be sad if we got him to transfer. RS a year and be a RS sophomore in 2016-17. Would be a nice talent on that roster.

As a freshman last year, the 6-foot-7 Cunningham started all but one game for the Braves, averaging 7.9 points, tying for the team high in steals at 1.1, and leading the team with 7.5 rebounds. A lot of teams will be after him.

Last edited:
I remember when Bradley was a basketball force. wow time flies.

I remember when Bradley was a basketball force. wow time flies.

When was that? Bradley has been to the NCAA Tournament 8 times. 1950, 1954, 1955, 1980, 1986, 1988, 1996, and 2006.

Are you talking about the 50s?

When was that? Bradley has been to the NCAA Tournament 8 times. 1950, 1954, 1955, 1980, 1986, 1988, 1996, and 2006.

Are you talking about the 50s?

he is talking about 2006 when the beat a certain school to the north of us in the NCAA tournament

Back