Keith Clark

I don't know....I can't imagine having another chemistry issue guy.
Talent wise no doubt.

Another big that wasn't physical and didn't want to stay inside? Another guy with questionable attitude, that didn't like to defend?

No thanks.

These guys make Keith Clark look like Keiton Page.

Which Keiton Page the one that starts for OSU and the one that waxed OU and MU?

Not sure what this comment means.

I'm not sure what THIS comment means.

Page has 14 total points in 3 games against Mizzou. He did nothing against OU this year, either (not sure on last year).

Page has 14 total points in 3 games against Mizzou. He did nothing against OU this year, either (not sure on last year).

WHAT? You mean 25 points, 7 assists, and 5 rebounds is nothing? Wow.

Didn't notice that game. I only looked at the stats from the first one (didn't realize they'd already played both games).

The overall point still stands, though. He's sucked out loud against Missouri in all three meetings and has been inconsistent against OU (had 15 in one game last year and 6 in another, and was in single digits in the first matchup this season).

Didn't notice that game. I only looked at the stats from the first one (didn't realize they'd already played both games).

The overall point still stands, though. He's sucked out loud against Missouri in all three meetings and has been inconsistent against OU (had 15 in one game last year and 6 in another, and was in single digits in the first matchup this season).

Page scored 15 points in two of the three games against OU last year.

He's going to be really good when he's a senior.

I've never seen a player that has polarized a fanbase more than Page. He was a freshman, starting on a NCAA tournament team last year. Coming from Pawnee, OK. What more could you expect?

It's so weird. A lot of fans of every school refuse (especially OSU) to give him any credit. I have a theory that most of them are people that have similar builds as him.

Last edited:
He scored 6 in the regular season finale (and yes, I missed another one... didn't see that you also played each other in the conference tournament).

15, 6, 15, 3 and 25 (12.8 average) isn't what I'd call "waxing" OU.

He scored 6 in the regular season finale (and yes, I missed another one... didn't see that you also played each other in the conference tournament).

15, 6, 15, 3 and 25 (12.8 average) isn't what I'd call "waxing" OU.

25 is though. He didn't say, "consistently waxed" OU. Waxed is past tense singular! 25 points is worthy of the term wax.

But he also included two opponents, suggesting Page had waxed teams on multiple occasions.

I'll go ahead and grant you that he has, in fact, waxed OU... he just can't handle Mizzou's pressure.

My bad I meant Baylor this week I mixed up MU and Baylor. He had 22 Saturday against Baylor and 25 against OU. Thats a Hell of a week.

I don't know....I can't imagine having another chemistry issue guy.
Talent wise no doubt.

He actually never had any issues at OU. Lots of rumors but Keith's problems were hurting his knee and grades.

Back