Keith Clark

I don't know....I can't imagine having another chemistry issue guy.
Talent wise no doubt.

Please don't walk in our yard and talk about something you have no experience with. Unless you actually talk with folks close to the program like some of us do on here please don't make character assassinations. Clark is a great kid and would have been a super addition to this program. You owe Keith Clark an apology.

It is likely Clark and/or family members read and might even post.

Good Grief.

Please don't walk in our yard and talk about something you have no experience with. Unless you actually talk with folks close to the program like some of us do on here please don't make character assassinations. Clark is a great kid and would have been a super addition to this program. You owe Keith Clark an apology.

Good Grief.

Good friends with a guy that played on his PCO team...he was shocked Moose made it as long as he did while at OU. Some of his high school stories are pretty funny.

Good friends with a guy that played on his PCO team...he was shocked Moose made it as long as he did while at OU. Some of his high school stories are pretty funny.

Yup I have heard them too that was high school. Only issues he had at OU was the class load and his knee. Some folks just aren't cut out for D-1 classes.

When PC and Sante Fe played at Sante Fe Moose's sr year, he was injured and sat on the end of the bench text messaging somebody the whole game.

When I saw that I began to have some concerns about his commitment level. I knew Kelvin had some work to do to get his head screwed on straight.

Yup I have heard them too that was high school. Only issues he had at OU was the class load and his knee. Some folks just aren't cut out for D-1 classes.

Agree...but lets be honest, it's not like he gave himself a whole lot of time on campus to screw up.

When PC and Sante Fe played at Sante Fe Moose's sr year, he was injured and sat on the end of the bench text messaging somebody the whole game.

When I saw that I began to have some concerns about his commitment level. I knew Kelvin had some work to do to get his head screwed on straight.

Do you blame Keith for that or his coaches (throughout his life). How do the coaches miss that and allow it to continue? It would only take one inciddent like that for me to make a rule no cell phones, Ipods, or other electronic devices on the bench.

Do you blame Keith for that or his coaches (throughout his life). How do the coaches miss that and allow it to continue? It would only take one inciddent like that for me to make a rule no cell phones, Ipods, or other electronic devices on the bench.

i agree that a coach should step up and stop it...but come one, that is clearly common sense that he lacked at the time (if this indeed happened)...

i guess he is excused if he grew up in a bubble

Both...it's easy to let that behavior slide when you're winning (especially in high school). Add to the fact he was their best player at the time, then I could definitely see it. Not saying it's right, but it is what it is.

Good Grief.

One of my good friends was seniors with Moose on PCO's team in '06, and the coach had a team meeting and had the team vote whether or not they should boot him off. The guy has always had issues.

Last edited:
One of my good friends was seniors with Moose on PCO's team in '06, and the coach had a team meeting and had the team vote whether or not they should boot him off. The guy has always had issues.

He didn't have issues at OU. His only issues = class load and knee. Darby kept everyone in line.

He didn't have issues at OU. His only issues = class load and knee. Darby kept everyone in line.

I think that qualifies as an issue as well. Maybe not character, but failing to get your grades in order is a problem. Plus weren't there complaints about his practicing habits if I'm not mistaken?

Last edited:
It's sounding more and more like Darby was a key guy in the program.

Where is this coming from?

This is the problem with message boards. One guy randomly states Darby kept them in line. Next it is this. It won't be long before it is a fact that the strength and conditioning coach was entirely responsible for team discipline.

I seriously doubt that either Coach Sampson or Coach Capel defers to their strength and conditioning coach when it comes to discipline issues. How could you be taken seriously as head coach if you weren't the one making major decisions like suspension or discipline in practice?

Where is this coming from?

This is the problem with message boards. One guy randomly states Darby kept them in line. Next it is this. It won't be long before it is a fact that the strength and conditioning coach was entirely responsible for team discipline.

I seriously doubt that either Coach Sampson or Coach Capel defers to their strength and conditioning coach when it comes to discipline issues. How could you be taken seriously as head coach if you weren't the one making major decisions like suspension or discipline in practice?

SoonerQuick, a guy who is close to the program has said some very pro Darby things. This is where I came with that conclusion.

Back