Lamb to visit OU

That is great. He would be big time. He's one that I hope could be the next Willie Warren.

In the article he said OU and Kansas were his "definite" visits. Also talked about Kentucky and Arizona, due to his friendship with Lamont Jones. Wonder how close he is to Tiny?

That's a relief. After Honoré announced he was WALKING on at OU, I thought we were doomed for the rest of the recruiting season.

:kelvin

Doron Lamb would be an incredible addition to our team. He's a tough guard from New York that would improve our ability to get mid-range shots. We need someone like him on the team. He's also a very good defender when he plays hard. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

It's early yet, but like I said on another thread, something tells me not to give up on Doron Lamb.

I hope he has a great visit, and I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out.

His updates are always funny. They always list what he likes about KU, 'Zona, and others, but they never include anything about OU. Its like all these other reporters can't believe that he would actually go to OU.

Back