Lebron to Lakers

I find it hard to believe anyone thought this

There were plenty of Thunder fans taking victory laps before LBJ came to town. They were anointing the Thunder as the new power in the west, and thought OKC would win multiple titles. They even gave the Lakers the new nickname of LOL Lakers....:D

You may forget, but when it comes to my Lakers, I don't forget.;)

Many of those posters who use to post in the NBA thread, aren't around anymore. Most disappeared when KD and RW left town.....

There were plenty of Thunder fans taking victory laps before LBJ came to town. They were anointing the Thunder as the new power in the west, and thought OKC would win multiple titles. They even gave the Lakers the new nickname of LOL Lakers....:D

You may forget, but when it comes to my Lakers, I don't forget.;)

Many of those posters who use to post in the NBA thread, aren't around anymore. Most disappeared when KD and RW left town.....

This may be all true...and they were right. The lakers were laughable. But I believe everyone realizes the money the Lakers have and knew it was just a matter of time before they bought another championship....I saw that in the nicest way possible :ez-laugh:

This may be all true...and they were right. The lakers were laughable. But I believe everyone realizes the money the Lakers have and knew it was just a matter of time before they bought another championship....I saw that in the nicest way possible :ez-laugh:

Fair enough. Buying a championship seems to be the nature of the business. It was refreshing to see the Bucks win with the team they built, except for Holiday who wasn't considered a star when they got him.

Buying a chapionship certainly didn't work out for Brooklyn this season.:ez-laugh:

Fair enough. Buying a championship seems to be the nature of the business. It was refreshing to see the Bucks win with the team they built, except for Holiday who wasn't considered a star when they got him.

Buying a chapionship certainly didn't work out for Brooklyn this season.:ez-laugh:

No doubt

Lakers looking like a possible trade destination for Kyrie trying to force his way out. Kyrie might pass James Harden as my least favorite nba player.

Steven A. is reporting that Kyrie held separate practices without the Nets staff. It’s Steven A. so it very well might be completely made up.

Thank God for that COVID season and GS injuries. ����

Lebron is the epitome of entitlement

He barely gets grazed and has a full meltdown about it.
My most disliked player In the history of sports. He is legit one of the main reasons I don’t watch the nba

Last edited:
Lebron is such a class act! Such a role model! Using a profanity when kids are watching history...what a GOAT!

There is no better example of how unimportant regular season games in the NBA are than stopping last night's game in the middle to have a celebration/ceremony for James breaking the record. Just another reason I'm not an NBA fan.

There is no better example of how unimportant regular season games in the NBA are than stopping last night's game in the middle to have a celebration/ceremony for James breaking the record. Just another reason I'm not an NBA fan.

Do you watch any pro sports? They do the same thing in the NFL and MLB.

Lebron is such a class act! Such a role model! Using a profanity when kids are watching history...what a GOAT!

I subscribe to NBA League Pass, so I watch a lot of out-of-market games every night. Some of the small market broadcasts aren't top-notch, and you often get to hear the chatter among players and coaches during the game. I would almost warn parents who can afford to sit courtside, to filter their kid's ears!!:D

I can't believe how much strong language the refs have to absorb every night from numerous players and coaches. I shouldn't be surprised, because working a child therapist the last decade, I have met more kids between 6-18 who already have a full adult level 4 letter word vocabulary than not.

Before anyone thinks it's just the "bad kids", my last 7 years have been working with kids in the Yukon, OK School District.:D

Back