Lloyd Noble Center court gets a makeover

they really just need new seats and to enclose the stadium more. Bring the seats closer to the court.

hate the lanes being colored in, because i loved the hardwood look. i wonder why they left the east side of the court blank. why wouldn't they put the lloyd noble center lettering there as well so the camera's could pick it up better than the west side? i guess they wanted it more to have a soonersports.com plug underneath the benches. oh well, not a big deal.

love the new baselines though. looks very nice.

hate the lanes being colored in, because i loved the hardwood look. i wonder why they left the east side of the court blank. why wouldn't they put the lloyd noble center lettering there as well so the camera's could pick it up better than the west side? i guess they wanted it more to have a soonersports.com plug underneath the benches. oh well, not a big deal.

I feel the exact same way

Coloring-in the lanes probably helps players and refs in regards to the 3-sec. call.

agreed

If I were to guess, maybe they are leaving the top to say this

WAYMAN TISDALE COURT

how awesome would that be. (this is all an assumption, I have no information on this)

they really just need new seats and to enclose the stadium more. Bring the seats closer to the court.

I agree. I love it when the students are right on top of the court. I hate Duke but man I love watching a Duke home game with those fans going crazy and RIGHT on top of the action. It's truly awesome.

Hey Dirty you and I agree on a bunch of things. Can we bury the hatchet and be friends again?

If I were to guess, maybe they are leaving the top to say this

WAYMAN TISDALE COURT

how awesome would that be. (this is all an assumption, I have no information on this)

Welcome to OUH, soonerborn! Great first post. I really, really hope that they name the court after Wayman. :eek:ldwt356:

Welcome to OUH, soonerborn! Great first post. I really, really hope that they name the court after Wayman. :eek:ldwt356:

Thanks BigTime, glad to see a board dedicated to OU basketball. I'm pretty pumped for the future with Capel, and even happier that this board provides a ton of good basketball information especially during the offseason!

looks pretty good. glad they haven't played to the *enormous center court logo* trend like at UT, ATM, and KU.

It would look better if they added the state of oklahoma underneath the OU logo.

Just some wishful thinking but they haven't named it after Wayman beause a new court is somewhere in the near future? :eek:ldwt356:

Back