MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

I guess the shoe fit with you as being one of the 6. I don'thave my head in the effin sand, but to constantly make stupid, pointless comments and CONSTANTLY dog the program adds NOTHING! The situation is what it is. We have lost two potential commits due to $$. It's as simple as that. We all get it, most all of you can't stand PM and want him gone...but it isn't happening! So why say the same crap DAILY! It's not like anyone who actually likes/supports Porter gets on here daily posting about how much they love him and hope he's here for another 10 years...blah blah. You say you live in reality. Well, REALITY is PM isn't going anywhere, so effin deal with it. He may not even get let go next year...if the buyout is what it is. That's the reality. ANd I have never brought up the culture wall, so keep grasping for straws.
Just ignore this clown.

I guess the shoe fit with you as being one of the 6. I don'thave my head in the effin sand, but to constantly make stupid, pointless comments and CONSTANTLY dog the program adds NOTHING! The situation is what it is. We have lost two potential commits due to $$. It's as simple as that. We all get it, most all of you can't stand PM and want him gone...but it isn't happening! So why say the same crap DAILY! It's not like anyone who actually likes/supports Porter gets on here daily posting about how much they love him and hope he's here for another 10 years...blah blah. You say you live in reality. Well, REALITY is PM isn't going anywhere, so effin deal with it. He may not even get let go next year...if the buyout is what it is. That's the reality. ANd I have never brought up the culture wall, so keep grasping for straws.
Put him on ignore, like I did. If the mods won't ban him for being the thorn in just about everyone's side, the ignore function is the next best feature.

Looking forward to it. Should be an exciting time reading all the posts(reality) about how the player "won't move the needle".
Looking forward to it. Should be an exciting time reading all the posts(reality) about how the player "reminds me of Steph Curry".

That's the thing. NONE of us truly know who the coaches have contacted. Just because you see a flippin tweet that doesn't have OU listed, doesn't mean that is 100% accurate. A couple of years ago, did you see OU mentioned much with Sherfiled?? THe answer would be no you didn't. Same with Jalon Moore last year. We knew nothing about Moore until he committed. We can all discuss the portal w/o throwing unneeded ridic comments about the program being dead...or we should just shut down b-ball all together. Those comments are worthless and add zero value. THe issues don't ALL fall on Moser. His hands are tied to a large extent. When we're getting outbid for players constantly...maybe Joe should bear some of this? Better question, how much did you contribute to NIL?? I'm betting nothing.

I'm done wasting my time discussing anything with you.
We saw a LOT about JM when he committed...like what a mediocre player he was......he couldn't start at GT......he stats were mediocre......he wasn't anywhere close to Hill as a player, etc. LOL

We can bitch and moan about the staff’s struggles to sign guys but there is no use commenting on how good they’ll be. We have no clue. Could be like Soares or Moore or could be like JM. Who knows

We can bitch and moan about the staff’s struggles to sign guys but there is no use commenting on how good they’ll be. We have no clue. Could be like Soares or Moore or could be like JM. Who knows
It's either the next Blake Griffin or Nick Thompson. There is no in between. Those are the rules. I don't make them, just follow.

I'm going to bitch anyway, lol.

But yeah, we won't know until we know. As much chit as I've talked about Moser, I still kind of expect him to piecemeal a roster together that will be a fringe bubble team. I guess my biggest issue is/was....I WANT MORE THAN THAT. I want a roster that is a "lock" for the tourney (at least on paper this early).

Back