MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4 (Achor Achor expected to visit OU per Trilly)

giphy.gif

We saw a LOT about JM when he committed...like what a mediocre player he was......he couldn't start at GT......he stats were mediocre......he wasn't anywhere close to Hill as a player, etc. LOL

Don’t forget some of the same people saying Hill was irreplaceable were calling him a JAG during the season. Then when he enters the portal and they completely change tune. Uzan is another example. He is a bum at ou and then he goes to Houston and wow!

That’s a nice pickup for ACU. High level athlete for a mid major.

What’s the logic here? Try and average like 18-20 ppg at ACU, then hit portal again next year and try to con a desperate Power 5 program for a big payday, when you aren’t really worth it?

What’s the logic here? Try and average like 18-20 ppg at ACU, then hit portal again next year and try to con a desperate Power 5 program for a big payday, when you aren’t really worth it?
Maybe just an acceptance of who he is as a player + I bet ACU gave him six figures.

Maybe just an acceptance of who he is as a player + I bet ACU gave him six figures.

I mean, he started for a Big 12 team as a soph and averaged almost 8 ppg. Nothing wrong with that. Let’s check back next year to see if he still has accepted his faith.

I mean, he started for a Big 12 team as a soph and averaged almost 8 ppg. Nothing wrong with that. Let’s check back next year to see if he still has accepted his faith.
I don’t care enough to do that.

Back