Michael Cobbins ? for Henzo

Sooner23

Reaction score
Do you think Capel slow-played Cobbins thinking we were going to get TJones?

No Cobbins really wanted to go to OSU he would have signed when he went to their camp but he wanted his parents to see the campus.

Do you think Capel slow-played Cobbins thinking we were going to get TJones?

I'm with chico, I never got the feeling Oklahoma was slow playing Cobbins in any way. In fact, I felt like they really fought to even get into the picture with him.

I'm with chico, I never got the feeling Oklahoma was slow playing Cobbins in any way. In fact, I felt like they really fought to even get into the picture with him.

Would you know why that is?

I saw coach O talking to Cobbins at the OU camp and I came away with the impression that he barely knew him. OU really fell off with guys that they were strong on like Oydeji and Johnson. Maybe if the would have put more energy into one guy instead of chasing 4 or 5 at the same position it would have paid off.

Last edited:
Well i undersand what u saying but when u recruiting in the early season u trying to recruiit as many kids u can because u know in the back of your mind only 1r2 out of the 10 u talk to will commit.I just hate when a coach lie to the kids and the parents by saying a kid will come in a play his r her freshman year and when they commit it is a different story i seen it happen sooooo many times.

Back