Ncaa

mict085

Reaction score
The moral of the story is to cheat like hell and don’t cooperate. osu cooperated and is being punished for it. Memphis cheated and didn’t cooperate, gets off easy. Ridiculous.

We should be cheating our Butts off and if we get caught, don’t cooperate because you won’t get punished so…it’s worth it. Spare me the virtue when everyone is cheating.

[TWEET]1574762126652096513[/TWEET]

it has been too long since I looked into this.
What violations did OSU commit that Memphis didn't?

The moral of the story is to cheat like hell and don’t cooperate. osu cooperated and is being punished for it. Memphis cheated and didn’t cooperate, gets off easy. Ridiculous.

We should be cheating our Butts off and if we get caught, don’t cooperate because you won’t get punished so…it’s worth it. Spare me the virtue when everyone is cheating.

My parents never bought the "Everyone else is doing it!" excuse, and as an OU fan, neither do I. If you knew you wouldn't get punished, would you rob a bank?

My parents never bought the "Everyone else is doing it!" excuse, and as an OU fan, neither do I. If you knew you wouldn't get punished, would you rob a bank?

100% agree. I want no parts of the cheating-to-win mentality.

Back