Nerlens Noel

AdaSooner

Admin Emeritus
Reaction score
Holy moly, Batman! What inspired Nerlens Noel to put on his super hero cape in last night’s game against Phoenix?

According to the postgame report, Noel learned he would start at center in place of an ailing Steven Adams a few minutes before tip off. He responded with 20 points, 15 boards, 4 blocks, 2 assists and a steal. I watched the game. He was impressive, especially on defense where he used his length, athleticism and quickness to hound and harass the Sun’s players.

Is he capable of a performance like that more often, or was that an anomaly? I’ll admit that I don’t know much about this guy.

Holy moly, Batman! What inspired Nerlens Noel to put on his super hero cape in last night’s game against Phoenix?

According to the postgame report, Noel learned he would start at center in place of an ailing Steven Adams a few minutes before tip off. He responded with 20 points, 15 boards, 4 blocks, 2 assists and a steal. I watched the game. He was impressive, especially on defense where he used his length, athleticism and quickness to hound and harass the Sun’s players.

Is he capable of a performance like that more often, or was that an anomaly? I’ll admit that I don’t know much about this guy.

That performance is an anomaly, but he is a starting center in this league when healthy. He turned down a 4 year - $70 million contract from the Mavs. Then last year was his contract year and he got hurt. So the Thunder got him for 1 year cheap & he is out to prove he's healthy and worth a lot of $$$.

Back