new benefits/amenities announced for season ticket holders

seniorsooner

Reaction score
I got this e-mail from OU today:

We will announce next week a new Sooner Basketball season ticket holder program full of exciting benefits you will receive just for being a men’s or women’s basketball season ticket holder! As a sneak peak of these new benefits we are launching the new Season Ticket Holder Legacy Court Concession Stand at tonight’s game vs. Centenary College at 7 p.m. This new stand in the Legacy Court has been created to serve our season ticket holders and enhance your Sooner game day experience.

You will be able to select from new menu options including baked-potatoes, specialty barbeque baked potatoes, barbeque chopped sandwiches as well as traditional fare with a wide variety of bottled beverages. To minimize your time in line, we will be testing a new “speed lane,” similar to buffet service. Season ticket holders simply show their souvenir season ticket for each home game to gain access to the stand, select their items and check out prior to leaving the stand area.

We look forward to serving you this evening and hearing from you about the new concept. Please feel free to email your thoughts regarding the new stand to us athmarketing@ou.edu. Enjoy tonight’s game! Boomer Sooner!

I got this e-mail from OU today:

We will announce next week a new Sooner Basketball season ticket holder program full of exciting benefits you will receive just for being a men’s or women’s basketball season ticket holder! As a sneak peak of these new benefits we are launching the new Season Ticket Holder Legacy Court Concession Stand at tonight’s game vs. Centenary College at 7 p.m. This new stand in the Legacy Court has been created to serve our season ticket holders and enhance your Sooner game day experience.

You will be able to select from new menu options including baked-potatoes, specialty barbeque baked potatoes, barbeque chopped sandwiches as well as traditional fare with a wide variety of bottled beverages. To minimize your time in line, we will be testing a new “speed lane,” similar to buffet service. Season ticket holders simply show their souvenir season ticket for each home game to gain access to the stand, select their items and check out prior to leaving the stand area.

We look forward to serving you this evening and hearing from you about the new concept. Please feel free to email your thoughts regarding the new stand to us athmarketing@ou.edu. Enjoy tonight’s game! Boomer Sooner!

:clap

This is a big step in the right direction. I was just thinking the other night how sad the concession options currently are at the LNC.

Thats pretty cool for the lower bowl season ticket holder, that must've sucked for them to have to walk all the way to the top just get a pop.

This is a big step in the right direction. I was just thinking the other night how sad the concession options currently are at the LNC.

I love me some TCBY Yogurt! :D

Seriously, I think this is a good idea. Not all season ticket holders belong to the Sooner Club or the Tip In Club which both offer some extra bennies.

whoa. after 20 years, the bbq sandwich makes its long awaited return. sweet.

A BBQ baked potatoe? Never had one, are they any good?

whoa. after 20 years, the bbq sandwich makes its long awaited return. sweet.

Has it been 20 years? When the BBQ place opened in what used to be the Ramada in (Bob's?), they had a BBQ concession at LNC. Seems like that was about 10 years ago.

I love me some TCBY Yogurt! :D

Seriously, I think this is a good idea. Not all season ticket holders belong to the Sooner Club or the Tip In Club which both offer some extra bennies.

We have 4 tickets in the Lower Level donor section (1k / ticket) and still dont hit the minimum donation for sooner club entry. So sounds like a good idea to me...

We have 4 tickets in the Lower Level donor section (1k / ticket) and still dont hit the minimum donation for sooner club entry. So sounds like a good idea to me...

Unless I'm mistaken the Sooner Club has nothing to do with donations or points at OU- (I belong but can't remember) You just join the Sooner club and pay an annual membership fee. The Sooner club is independent of OU

Unless I'm mistaken the Sooner Club has nothing to do with donations or points at OU- (I belong but can't remember) You just join the Sooner club and pay an annual membership fee. The Sooner club is independent of OU

You are mistaken, you may be confusing the Tip-In Club with the Sooner Club.

There are too many clubs. Touchdown club, sooner club, tip-in club, gold club...

It only take a $100 donation to become a member of the Sooner Club. Once a member there are different levels based on the donation amount.

Back