Next Year

OU92Grad

Reaction score
Sitting here in the car with Leroy on our way back from KC. We were just wondering if there is any chance Reaves and or Manek leave? Reaves just completed his 4th year of school and has to be close to graduating. His brother already plays overseas. He is coming off a unbelievable performance. Can his stock get any higher? Manek is supposed to be close to graduating as well. Does it benefit either to come back to OU next year and not start pro careers? They both put up enough numbers to go get paid somewhere. Leroy hopes they both stay in school especially Manek. I said they need to do whatever is best for their own future. Also comes down to what else they want from their college experience. You experts take off your crimson glasses and let Leroy and myself know what you think. Before you start saying how they can’t go pro please remember at least three players from last years team are already playing professionally.

Sitting here in the car with Leroy on our way back from KC. We were just wondering if there is any chance Reaves and or Manek leave? Reaves just completed his 4th year of school and has to be close to graduating. His brother already plays overseas. He is coming off a unbelievable performance. Can his stock get any higher? Manek is supposed to be close to graduating as well. Does it benefit either to come back to OU next year and not start pro careers? They both put up enough numbers to go get paid somewhere. Leroy hopes they both stay in school especially Manek. I said they need to do whatever is best for their own future. Also comes down to what else they want from their college experience. You experts take off your crimson glasses and let Leroy and myself know what you think. Before you start saying how they can’t go pro please remember at least three players from last years team are already playing professionally.

Leroy really just wants Polla back on the roster more than anything else.

I would be surprised if either left. Reaves could definitely improve his stock if he shoots it better next year and is more consistent. And it doesn’t seem like Manek would want to give up his last year playing so close to home just to jumpstart a career overseas. I understand he could get paid doing so and that is appealing on some level, but enough to bypass senior year? Usually the kids that do that are guys who have no interest in school and aren’t good students.

Does anyone else truly feel like they have been kicked in the nuts about a dozen times over the past couple of weeks??

This has been an absolutely $hitty past month...and I looked to sports as an "out"! ANd now that's basically been taken away too!!! As if losing a crap load of $$ wasn't enough!!

I know there's more to life than all that...but it sure TF doesn't make any of this easier to swallow!!!!!

Does anyone else truly feel like they have been kicked in the nuts about a dozen times over the past couple of weeks??

This has been an absolutely $hitty past month...and I looked to sports as an "out"! ANd now that's basically been taken away too!!! As if losing a crap load of $$ wasn't enough!!

I know there's more to life than all that...but it sure TF doesn't make any of this easier to swallow!!!!!

ESPN Classic.

No doubt. As a sports fan, 2020 is not off to a great start for the first quarter.

From Kobe to all of this... man, who would have ever thought?

No doubt. As a sports fan, 2020 is not off to a great start for the first quarter.

From Kobe to all of this... man, who would have ever thought?

In the end it'll help us place things in perspective. When things return to normal, and they will, we will savor it even more than before. Think makeup sex!

Last edited:
In the end it help us place things in perspective. When things return to normal, and they will, we will savor it even more than before. Think makeup sex!

Lol, great point and perspective.

I won't get so angry over Brady's pouting or an Austin Reaves turnover ever again as I will cherish every moment!! :ez-roll:

Lol, great point and perspective.

I won't get so angry over Brady's pouting or an Austin Reaves turnover ever again as I will cherish every moment!! :ez-roll:

You mean Brady's turnovers and Austin's pouting. My memory escapes me.

Next year, we can hope! Totally back to normal, not likely. Playing in empty arena's, also possible. Same goes for football.

Next year, we can hope! Totally back to normal, not likely. Playing in empty arena's, also possible. Same goes for football.

The epidemiologist I saw interviewed on TV this morning who literally wrote the book on pandemics, Osterholm said, "don't prepare for a blizzard, prepare for a long cold winter"

Back