no Baylor-KSU thread?

seniorsooner

Reaction score
Huge win for the Cats. With that I think they have cemented themselves as the third best team in the league. Let's face it, OSU was a classic trap game for them. Very good sign for Frankie that they came back from that and picked up a rare conference road win.

As for Baylor, despite all of the hype they are now 2-3 in the league and are staring 2-4 in the face with a trip to Austin looming this Saturday.

This league is incredibly deep this year. There are NO gimmies, not even Colorado or ISU.

Congrats to fatty and sys. Pullen played tremendous. Lace had the worst game I can remember him having in a Baylor uniform. But credit KSU's defense for that. Baylor has dug themselves a hole by not taking care of business at home. But I think they are good enough to steal some on the road. I'll stick by my original prediction of 9-7 in conference. After their game at UT, they have the easier stretch of their schedule ahead of them.

DFW, thanks. Your team is great, and scott drew is a great man.

We played amazing, really. hit big shot after big shot.

Nice bounce back win for KSU. They could had very easily folded after that home loss to osu.

Back