Official visits used so far?

atlantasooner

Reaction score
Ou allegedly only has 15 official visits for hoops. Is OU running out?
By my count OU has used

Terence Jones
Doron Lamb
Trey Ziegler
Ray McCallum
Harrison Barnes
TJ Taylor
Cam Clark
Aziz N'Diaye
Nick Thompson

According to James Hale, OU only has two official visits left, and they're hoping to use one of those on Marquis Carter.

Hope we can convince Carter to come in and commit! We sure could use him!

Ou allegedly only has 15 official visits for hoops. Is OU running out?
By my count OU has used

Terence Jones
Doron Lamb
Trey Ziegler
Ray McCallum
Harrison Barnes
TJ Taylor
Cam Clark
Aziz N'Diaye
Nick Thompson

How much time did we waste on Harrison Barnes that could have been used for other prospects?

How much time did we waste on Harrison Barnes that could have been used for other prospects?

I kind of agree, but OU got Cam (who many think is the next best thing) and is still in the running for Jones. Majok and Carter look like they might get the last two visits and they would be huge commits if Capel could seal the deal.

Marquis Carter verbaled to Gonzaga three days ago. According to this board.

Marquis Carter verbaled to Gonzaga three days ago. According to this board.

Yes, but there is a premium article on OUI which states that we are still recruiting him and trying to get him in for an official visit. The word is that his commitment to Gonzaga might not be rock solid.

It's not like we were bringing in HB toward the end of the spring with little/no chance of signing him. If the concenus #1 wants to visit your school in Sept/Oct because he likes what he sees then you do it.

It's a no-brainer if you ask me.

It's not like we were bringing in HB toward the end of the spring with little/no chance of signing him. If the concenus #1 wants to visit your school in Sept/Oct because he likes what he sees then you do it.

It's a no-brainer if you ask me.

I completely agree. There is no way you pass up on that opportunity. We were legitimately in the running for Barnes and when you are in that situation you give it your all and hope you can get him.

At this point I am glad we have some good news. We should still be able to put together and solid class (CC, Tj, and a few of the jucos we are in on), but we also still have the opportunity to hit a home run with TJ and TR. Let's hope Capel is gets us at least a few good pieces to compliment Cam, Tj, and Neal. I am still of the opinion that we have a good chance of being a better team next season.

Fairly sure Tyler Neal went on an official so add him to the list.

Back