Once we found out that Cade was sick

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
I knew that we were in for a real uphill battle.

1. Willie and Crock hurt and both having to play nearly the entire game.
2. TMG looked completely fatigued even at the start of the game. His shots were hitting front rim and he was having trouble dribbling the ball.
3. Cade Davis looked a step slow on defense tonight (illness).
4. No Pledger and no Drew.

Doesn't mean we still shouldn't have won the game, but the writing was certainly on the wall.

*sigh*

I thought TMG looked sick too, but coulda just been fatigue.

I just think playing all but 9 minutes of the past 7 games, and coming off of such a draining perfomance against Texas took its toll on him today.

But seriously, how the hell did Cade get bronchitis? what horrible luck.

I thought TMG looked sick too, but coulda just been fatigue.
i thought it seemed like TMG felt like he needed to defer to Warren since he was back in the starting line up.. i think he needs to get his mind set every game that he needs to come out and be aggressive.

and speaking of aggressive, i was glad to see Tiny finally come to play on both ends of the court while also playing many minutes in the second half without a break.

TMG has an upper respitory infection as well, not sure why that wasn't discussed like Cade's was.

Please, don't rip me for this, because I actually think Cade Davis a tough, hard nosed basketball player. But is there anybody else in college basketball who gets sick more than him? It seems he's sick every time I turn around!

That s something that I have noticed with him this past season. He must not have a very strong immune system if he is getting sick as frequently as he has. He is a warrior nonetheless. :clap

Please, don't rip me for this, because I actually think Cade Davis a tough, hard nosed basketball player. But is there anybody else in college basketball who gets sick more than him? It seems he's sick every time I turn around!

His immune system hasn't fully recovered from when he has the stomach flu so I imagine that made him more prone to getting sick. TMG got sick and Cade got it after him. It does seem like Cade's illnesses get reported on more than the rest of the team because they have all been sick at some point but it seems like Cade is the one we hear about.

Back