>>>>>>>>>OU-Arkansas Game Thread<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>>>OU-Arkansas Game Thread<<<<<<<<<<<<<

GD it... we needed to step up and get a stop down the stretch and couldn't do it - and of course the foul on the rebound.

That was a horrible way to end the game. Why not throw it to a guy near half court and call timeout? I don't get it.

when you have someone like Pledger step up and make those kinds of shots in crunch time you need to find a way to win that game.

Still can't get over that full-arm extension shove.

Amath got lost under the damn basket! What a time to continue the bad play.

Let me add my voice to the chorus asking: Really??

That was a TERRIBLE no-call. A game decider. And the dumb ass announcers didn't even notice it. What clowns.

I"m proud as hell of the guys. This was a big step forward for us, and it could have gone very differently without the officials giving the Hogs a giant boost.

Wow. Just rewound Osby's shot. M'Baye had perfect put back position and was shoved out of the way. Dang.

That said, Osby's could've driven for higher % shot.

Damn that was horrible shot selection by osby. Attack the basket or get a shot for pledger. Damn. Having said that, mbaye was fouled on the rebound and it was obvious. Dang it.

hate seeing a game come down to a no call but thats what happens in a 1 possesion game and OU did not get the break tonight....

Last edited:

when you have someone like Pledger step up and make those kinds of shots in crunch time you need to find a way to win that game.

Too bad he didnt step up like a senior and hit two free throws after a timeout, another senior misses two free throws and is now under 50% on the season at the stripe. Sick of watching awful defense from everyone.

Too bad he didnt step up like a senior and hit two free throws after a timeout, another senior misses two free throws and is now under 50% on the season at the stripe. Sick of watching awful defense from everyone.

I agree about the free throws.

He was under the basket before any contact ensued.

Get a better TV.

Neal playing twice as many minutes as Buddy can't continue. And playing more minutes in the post than Fitzgerald? I'm not sure what Coach Kruger is thinking with that. I wish he would have gone to last year's starters plus M'Baye a minute or two earlier.

I thought Cam Clark had a really nice game.

Bad shot selection by Osby, but one that he had done earlier in the game in a similar situation. He seems to have too much confidence in his long jump shot.

Get a better TV.

Neal playing twice as many minutes as Buddy can't continue. And playing more minutes in the post than Fitzgerald? I'm not sure what Coach Kruger is thinking with that. I wish he would have gone to last year's starters plus M'Baye a minute or two earlier.

I thought Cam Clark had a really nice game.

I agree about Cam Clark. He was aggressive, yet under control. He didnt force his shot either (something that Fitz needs to work on). We need more of that type of effort and poise from Cam.

Really don't understand why Buddy didnt play much.

Hield can get out of control at times. Probably not a great matchup for him right now. Plus, we needed 2 ball handlers as much as possible. That means getting two of Grooms, Cousins, and Hornbeak on the floor as much as possible.

Back