OU basketball tickets

Krugerfan52

Reaction score
Is there a link on this board where you can go to buy OU basketball tickets? I'm not asking for me. I have season tickets. I'm just wondering if it might help if we had a "tickets" link with different places to find OU basketball tickets on this board.

I wonder if it might make it easier or encourage more people to look for, scout out, or purchase tickets to our games.

Just a suggestion

Well there is the ticket board, but I guess that is different than what you are asking about.

EDIT: Maybe we could create a stickied thread on that board with information on various sites selling tickets?

Is there a link on this board where you can go to buy OU basketball tickets? I'm not asking for me. I have season tickets. I'm just wondering if it might help if we had a "tickets" link with different places to find OU basketball tickets on this board.

I wonder if it might make it easier or encourage more people to look for, scout out, or purchase tickets to our games.

Just a suggestion

That's a good idea. I will try to work that in at the top under the LNC photo on the next redesign.

Back