*******OU-Baylor Pregame Notes/Game Thread*******

lol, Baylor is so good they're allowed to double dribble.

Embarrassing....I'm glad I wasted my money coming up here to watch this.

Easily the worst game of the year. This season will come to an abrupt end in the first round of the NCAA's unless we do a complete 180.

This game tonight is over.

Young team not ready to change gears into the post-season. Getting our butts kicked in every phase of the game.

This game isn't over.
It won't be easy, but we can turn it around.

Getting blown out by a Drew coached team? Pathetic.

Gotta give it up to Scott Drew on the defensive game plan. He's basically selling out to stop our 3 point shooting and forcing us to go inside to win and we can't hit anything inside on Austin. And their size is just abusing ours on the other end. We need to go with a bigger lineup against Baylor.

Embarrassing. Not much to like about that half.

Guess that frees my weekend up.

Lethargic is the best way I can describe what I saw. I hope they realize that an effort like that next week results in a loss to a lesser team easily

Gotta give it up to Scott Drew on the defensive game plan. He's basically selling out to stop our 3 point shooting and forcing us to go inside to win and we can't hit anything inside on Austin. And their size is just abusing ours on the other end. We need to go with a bigger lineup against Baylor.

lol

Nothing "special" about their game plan.

I don't think it is any different than what he tried to do before. I think the difference is their energy is very high and ours is very low.

At Baylor they also slowed our offense in the first half. The difference was that they were not abusing our defense this bad.

Post season basketball......refs swallow their whistle. OUr bigs can't compete when there isn't "over the back" called. Sometimes it looked like volleyball when the bears were rebounding the ball.

Refs have done a sorry job of calling this game, only matched by our "disinterested" play. Cousins has yet to show up....OUr defense on the bigs down low has been absent. No rotation on defense. Too much standing around on offense.

Game over if we don't get a great start in the second half.

lol

Nothing "special" about their game plan.
We haven't adjusted to it. We can't hit much of anything inside the 3 point line. Baylor has gone with 4 defenders at the perimeter at times too.

Back