OU/British Columbia Roll Call

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
85212748.jpg

It has been awhile since we have had one of these. Can't believe it is that time again!

Who is going and how many are coming with ya?

When: Tuesday November 3rd @ 7pm (doors open at 5 for students and 6 for everyone else).

Where: So much drama in the LNC!

How: Visit Soonersports.com or Call the ticket office ((405) 325-2424 or toll-free (800) 456-GoOu).

Why: Because your Oklahoma Sooners are playing! Also because this game is free for OU students just bring your OU ID (I will also let you in on a secret...they don't scan the student IDs so you can come if you still kept yours post-graduation)

Want to help put butts in the seats? You can. It's easy. Spread the word about this and upcoming games to friends, family, coworkers, fellow students etc..., call in and talk OU basketball to the sports animal or kref, and talk this team up on various blogs and message boards. Do your part to help the program....

Have tickets and can't go? I will be glad to give your student ticket or non-student ticket away for you. PM me and we will work out an exchange...this goes for any game this season.

We made some big steps last year in the attedance department as fans. Let's keep building so we can help Coach Capel bring a national championship home to Norman.

Boomer Sooner!

-BT

Umm if I recall correctly then do scan them for exhibition games last year, it's the regular season games that if you have a ticket and ID you are good to go.

I will be there as well.

Count me in! +3

Can't wait to get a first look at all of the new talent competing for playing time this season.

Out of state fans should seriously consider the O-zone for the months of November and December. You will get to see several basketball games for a pretty minimal investment. The quality of the production is not great but it is more than acceptable. Once confernece play starts most of the games are blacked out but I would highly recommend O-zone to any out of state fans for the next two months.

It's already that time of year again! Also, someone in the student section needs to learn the Canadian National Anthem. We kind of struggled with the lyrics last year and I'm sure we'll get lots of opportunities to use it this season.

im in plus 2 i have succesfully added 2 of my friends for season tickets and i plan on adding 3 more.

I hope to be there. Depends on the number of swine flu kids I have to see that day.

Well if they dont scan the student ID's, than ill just use mine again since i graduated last semester and than i could bring my fiance along with me and my dad and just give her my ticket :clap . I know where to find you if they scan my ID ;)

Back