OU/British Columbia Roll Call

Umm if I recall correctly then do scan them for exhibition games last year, it's the regular season games that if you have a ticket and ID you are good to go.

I will be there as well.

Is the Helmet making an appearance?

Fitting that the first OU game is on the same night the Lakers are in town for the Thunder. Good thing we won't have any recruits in attendance.

Out of state fans should seriously consider the O-zone for the months of November and December. You will get to see several basketball games for a pretty minimal investment. The quality of the production is not great but it is more than acceptable. Once confernece play starts most of the games are blacked out but I would highly recommend O-zone to any out of state fans for the next two months.

Is this something through SoonerSports?
Almost every conference game should be on TV in Dallas, but I'm interested in watching the non-conference games.

Is this something through SoonerSports?
Almost every conference game should be on TV in Dallas, but I'm interested in watching the non-conference games.

It is done through SoonerSports -- now called All-Access. Click the register button in the upper right to register, but a few of the early season games are usually "Free Events" on All-Access, or have been in years past. I suspect the Exhibition next week will certainly be a free event.

Link: All-Access

Cool, thanks.

There are a lot of games listed as being televised on "Sooner Sports Network." Any idea if they'll be blacked out of the All-Access?

I'll be there with my new wife. So, does a student ID get you in for free still? And do they scan them? Never saw a definite answer on that.

I'll be there with my new wife. So, does a student ID get you in for free still? And do they scan them? Never saw a definite answer on that.
This is what im hoping for also. Ill be going regardless, but this will allow me to bring an extra person

Cool, thanks.

There are a lot of games listed as being televised on "Sooner Sports Network." Any idea if they'll be blacked out of the All-Access?

In my opinion it is well worth it for November and December. In years past you don't really get anything starting in January due to TV contracts. So even if the game is not on TV in your market, they did not broadcast it on the internet. In the past the best way to do it was take a monthly and make sure you give notice so you don't get charged for January (but even if you do it is not that much).

It's already that time of year again! Also, someone in the student section needs to learn the Canadian National Anthem. We kind of struggled with the lyrics last year and I'm sure we'll get lots of opportunities to use it this season.

I'm a student (Capelable and proud of it!), I'll be there, and I know the lyrics/tune to O Canada. And I'm willing to teach it to any students/other fans who care to learn it. Hit me up, you should know where to find me (courtside with the Rasta wig.)

For the 33nd season, I'm very excited to start using my season tickets.

I'll be there, along with some friends, and all are OU basketball fanatics.

:OUbball-logo:

No roll call is complete without Sooner Traveler! Who else is coming. Fran Frashilla told me that he will be on hand to check out the team.

TICKET INFORMATION
• OU students who present a valid school I.D. will be admitted to Tuesday's game free of charge (north entrance).
• Upper-level reserved seats are available for $10 (north and south) and $15 (east and west) at the OU Athletics Ticket Office. Lloyd Noble Center's north and east ticket windows will open at 5 p.m. on Tuesday.

Let's get some people to the game! We will be fighting an uphill battle with the Lakers in town, but hopefully some Norman folks will show up...

Austin BB Johnson is ready. Are you?

Can't believe OU hoops start up tomorrow. I know Coach will have them ready this year. Will be excited to see them get started up!

I'm hoping that this advertising I saw at Dale Hall tonight is a good sign for the student attendence tomorrow.
100_0377.jpg

100_0379.jpg

Back