OU checks in at #21 in 2010 recruiting >>> Rivals.com

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Source Link

2010 commits (National rank)
SF Cameron Clark (30)
SG T.J. Taylor (91) Clark, one of the better small forwards in the country, was a big recruiting victory for Oklahoma. He should be an impact player from Day One. Clark is joined by four-star prospect Taylor, who is a big-bodied guard with a highly skilled game.

I hope we are able to jump further up in the rankings....with these guys going on other visit and us not having anymore visits set is making me nervous

When OU finishes the class they will move way up. Just adding bodies would move them up. Landing Jones, Lamb, Barnes and/or McCallum would result in a huge jump.

I find it interesting that Georgetown is ranked in front of OU. The combined rank of the players is actually one point less for OU and I would rather than the best and worst of 4 then two in the middle. This is especially true when you consider the further down in the rankings you go the less reliable they are.

When OU finishes the class they will move way up. Just adding bodies would move them up. Landing Jones, Lamb, Barnes and/or McCallum would result in a huge jump.

Totally agree, Denver. Barnes would definitely put OU in the top ten, and so would any combination of two of the other three you named. I think it's possible just one of those four, along with two top 100 or so recruits, would give the Sooners another top ten class, and no worse than top 15.

I wouldnt worry about not signing any of the players we are currently in on. Even if he doesn't sign one(I believe he will sign two TJ and Lamb) he will pull a great player out of his a** and we will all be happy.

:jcapel

I hope you are right....I just figured if we were going to get those guys they would have pulled the trigger...it makes me wounder who capel has on the back burner and how talented those guys are

Publishing recruiting rankings a month before the signing date is pointless.

Publishing recruiting rankings a month before the signing date is pointless.

haha you're right in that they will change a lot over the next couple of months, but I still like to see what the experts think throughout the process.

I wouldnt worry about not signing any of the players we are currently in on. Even if he doesn't sign one(I believe he will sign two TJ and Lamb) he will pull a great player out of his a** and we will all be happy.

:jcapel

Yep, he always does. He always does. Coach Capel is a STUD recruiter!

ya this means nothing till everyone is signed.

Back