OU vs Kansas 2pm 1/14

We have to win this. Lose and we are out of the top 20 and, I think, have little chance of winning the Big 12 title or even getting close to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have to win this. Lose and we are out of the top 20 and, I think, have little chance of winning the Big 12 title or even getting close to it.

A little premature, Ollie. But, yeah, let's win it.

Down 35-28 at half. Bad shooting for us is the difference 26% including 3-19 from 3. Also 3-8 from free throw line. We are ahead on offensive rebounds 15-7 to give us extra chances to keep it within 7. Just have to hit shots in the 2nd half.

Last edited:
80-74 win. Better 2nd half shooting with 6-15 from 3 thanks to 2 bank in 3s. I thought we wore them down some in the second half and got some run out layups was an important difference. Again out rebounded them by 13 with +12 on offensive rebounds..impressive considering Kansas has a significant height advantage. Liz Scott stayed out of foul trouble and had 15 rebounds. Madi lead us with 20 points. At TCU on Wednesday then OSU at LNC next Saturday for this week’s games.

We pulled it together. That first half was exactly why I was worried. They gave us trouble last year too.

Great win. You could feel the game turning in the second half. We were playing outstanding defense and were starting to hit some of those shots that wouldn't fall in the first half. Liz Scott was clutch. No way we win that game without her toughness (double-double; 10 pts., 15 rebounds).

Possibly the best game of her OU career!

This was a TEAM effort. We needed everybody to step up, and they did!! Now, on to the next game!! As of right now, OU is number ONE in the conference. Two games left to be played today, so that may change, so enjoy being number ONE while we can!!

Back