OUHoops.com has a new staff member

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
His name is Greg Parker and his screen name will be GParker. He will be helping Henzo with recruiting coverage and covering certain AAU/High School games, as well as leading up the admin/mods. Look for some updates from him to start popping up here soon (maybe even tonight or tomorrow I think).

Welcome aboard GParker.

Don't mess up..... I'm watchin you!

;)

Wow this site keeps getting better and better. I remember when it started and was just the board. Since then, the addition of the new home page, Henzo coming aboard, OUHoopsTV, and now another reporter. You all really making being a sooner fan easy. I know I can come here and find the best most comprehensive coverage of OU basketball.
:clap

Nice! This site just keeps getting better and better....

Welcome, Greg!

Good News!!! Let's increase the women's coverage, too.

Parker is a hard worker and will be a great benefit to OUHoops.com and it's members. He's an individual who I have spoken with for quite some time now and his knowledge will be an asset, both to me and to strengthening this website as a whole. Glad to have you aboard in an official capacity, Greg!

Welcome Greg! OUHoops just keeps getting better :woot

:ez-roll:
It's not meant to be degrading. I was just wondering his background, where he's from, where he went to school, etc., to get to know him. Henzo covered some of that. Thanks, Henzo.

Welcome aboard Gregg, good to see OUhoops continuing to expand!

It's great to have a site available that is committed to OU basketball. Thanks for all the hard work everyone.

:clap

Thanks guys.

I am happy to be here. I have been following this board very closely since its inception, and am thrilled that Oklahoma basketball has this site. Henzo and I are excited to be working together in order to bring as much recruiting info to this board as our time will allow. Matt is the best in the business. Look for me to do some supplemental stuff and some local area stuff.

I am also excited to be taking on some mod/admin responsibility for this site. If you ever have any problems or issues on this forum, then please use the report feature, PM me, or email me.

Again, thanks for the welcome. Unfortunately, there is just not a whole lot of recruiting news to report at this time, but Henzo and I will be ready when some new 2010 names come to light. I will attending as many local area games as I can this season, and will report on some future prospects from the Sooner State.

Back