OUHoops.com has a new staff member

hahahahahaha You hired this guy to tell us this

Again, thanks for the welcome. Unfortunately, there is just not a whole lot of recruiting news to report at this time, but Henzo and I will be ready when some new 2010 names come to light. I will attending as many local area games as I can this season, and will report on some future prospects from the Sooner State

hahahaha just kidding!

Why wasn't Sam hired? Don't you need somebody to operate the cameras at events so that the people who know what they're doing can focus on watching them and talking to those attending? ;)

Welcome aboard Greg!

hahahahahaha You hired this guy to tell us this

Again, thanks for the welcome. Unfortunately, there is just not a whole lot of recruiting news to report at this time, but Henzo and I will be ready when some new 2010 names come to light. I will attending as many local area games as I can this season, and will report on some future prospects from the Sooner State

hahahaha just kidding!

Just so you know, its not exactly "Hired", when this is a volunteer kinda thing. Sure OUHoops decides who is to become a mod or admin, etc, but its not like we "hire" them and pay them. Joke or not, thought I would clarify that.

Back