Peyton Preseason Big 12 Newcomer of the Year!

Seems like Big 12 coaches beiieve the same thing that we've heard rumors about.
Little was arguably OU's best player last year.
And that Little is going to be OU's starting 2 guard.

Depressing but predictable that OU had no one on 1st team all big 12 or anyone in the honorable mention area.
Other big takeaway is how spread out talent is in the Big 12. No one with two starters on all big 12 team.
Nobody with more than two players on combined 1st team/honorable mention.

Even though Little did not have good stats at A&M, we do need for her to be a double digit scorer and a really good defender.

Seems like Big 12 coaches beiieve the same thing that we've heard rumors about.
Little was arguably OU's best player last year.
And that Little is going to be OU's starting 2 guard.

Depressing but predictable that OU had no one on 1st team all big 12 or anyone in the honorable mention area.
Other big takeaway is how spread out talent is in the Big 12. No one with two starters on all big 12 team.
Nobody with more than two players on combined 1st team/honorable mention.

League should be wide open this year, but Texas looks like favorite to me.

I would not be suprise if Little makes all big 12 as well.

I would not be suprise if Little makes all big 12 as well.

I agree, I think she'll be our best player, the fact that she had a year to watch and learn should help as we'll. I must have been napping on Holmes last year, I thought Gardner (Kansas) or Davis (Baylor) would have been preseason POY

I agree, I think she'll be our best player, the fact that she had a year to watch and learn should help as we'll. I must have been napping on Holmes last year, I thought Gardner (Kansas) or Davis (Baylor) would have been preseason POY

Gardner and Davis would both have been good picks.

Back