• Rickey Scott

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Terrence Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doron Lamb

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Tobias Harris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify if you have another name)

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Alright, so now that we know a few new pieces of info and have had a couple of updates, who will the next to join commit to join T.J. Taylor in the 2010 class?

A couple of nuggets:

- Cam Clark and Trevor Releford will be making their official visits to OU on September 11.

- Michael Cobbins is coming on am official visit during the OU/Baylor football weekend (October 10).

- Rob Goff and Rickey Scott both were seen up close by the coaches at the premier camp, and are awaiting a Sooner offer.

- James Johnson, Cam Clark, and Michael Cobbins all attended the premier camp.

- Coach Capel will be in the home of Tobias Harris during late September.

That being said, who ya got?

I feel Clark is already committed. I fear that Cobbins may commit before his visit date arives. I like the prospects of Clark and TJ working on Releford.

I think Releford will be the next one and we will have to wait till Nov. for Cam to pull the trigger.

Yes. Relaford is the guy I feel most confident in getting. Clark may be the only other that i feel good about, but I think Relaford will come first.

My personal wish list includes either James Johnson or Terrance Jones, but they don't seem as likely.

So you guys feel OU has made up ground on Alabama for Releford?

I really think that Capel is doing a good job of selling Travis on how he likes to have two PGs on the floor at the same time. Last year we saw that with AJ and Willie. This year we will see it a lot again with Willie and TMG.

I think that it works in our favor that we are close to Releford's home and that we landed his best friend to play football. This would also give him a chance to go up against his brother.

Now all that said, Grant can also really recruit down at Alabama, and he may have a better chance to be "the man" there.

Doesn't it feel good, as a Sooner fan, to read the list of names on this poll and realize Oklahoma has a shot with every single one of these guys? Not just pipe dreams. Good time to be a Sooner hoops fan!

I voted Releford. I think there's a good chance he feels comfortable on his visit and makes his decision shortly after... he really feels the love from Alabama but out of those guys I like our chances with him.

Didn't he say he was going to wait until the spring signing period to pick a school?

Haha yeah..... but I still feel it would be worth putting him on the list. Even though the question asks for the next commitment.

Tom, yes I will.

Interesting race right now. The last one (July 7) finished with: 1. Cobbins 2. Clark 3. Other

Tied at 19 between Cam and Releford. Good to see James Johnson getting some votes after the Henzo writeup.

Henzo's writeup on Johnson left me feeling confident about him. But I havn't a clue as to when he is looking to commit.

Back