Pick the next commit (9/21 edition)

Who will be the next Oklahoma hoops commit?

• Total voters
I kind of woundering the same thing dirty.....I mean if we land lamb we will have a really good class with strong guards for the future...but that only gives us 3 schollys....I would think we give out five schollys....if that is the case who are the other two dark horses?

my optimism on recruiting is starting to wain again. I was on a high after the Clark commit and feel good about Lamb, but just not satisfied with the number of known recruits we're in on. I wish we knew more about backup plans.

I am sure there are back-up plans, but we are probably not likely to hear about them unless some of these guys commit to other schools. Then the recruiting guys will start to know more about who the back-up options are...

I am sure there are back-up plans, but we are probably not likely to hear about them unless some of these guys commit to other schools. Then the recruiting guys will start to know more about who the back-up options are...

Exactly. I just hope we don't have to use those backup plans, so much. Nor do I think we will need to! haha!

Go Capel! Reel in the Big Fish... All of them!!!

I hope its jones that commits!!

He is my favorite recruit in this class besides T.J. Taylor. Let's hope he has a great visit and decides that he wants to get the process over with.

Back