Pledger

jmill1200

Reaction score
Man, does that guy have a pretty stroke or what? He might have the best shot on the team, he could have some big games.

Yes, liked Pledger. Gallon and TMG are as advertised, Fitzgerald was a nice surprise (even if sort of short), but Pledger, Pledger is going to need to play and maybe play a lot.

Yes, liked Pledger. Gallon and TMG are as advertised, Fitzgerald was a nice surprise (even if sort of short), but Pledger, Pledger is going to need to play and maybe play a lot.

Fitz is short, but his wing span makes up for it. Plus he plays hard.

Pledge is the guy that can really spark this team. Guys that can shoot like this are invaluable in putting pressure on and stretching the defense.

I think Fitzgerald is fine. To contribute like he did in a first college game means something. I was impressed with him.

Pleger has a good base for his shot. Unlike Crocker, he is always on balance. I'm banking that he will be a fairly consistent shooter in his career.

I too was pleasantly surprised with Fitz. He has good feet and hands.

Pleger has a good base for his shot. Unlike Crocker, he is always on balance. I'm banking that he will be a fairly consistent shooter in his career.

I too was pleasantly surprised with Fitz. He has good feet and hands.

So far, Steve has been very consistent.... I think you will be right.

I also, liked the fact that Fitz made contributions from the start. I like this team alot! We might have a "more special" team that some realize... I like it that way!

Guys buy stock in Mr. Fitzgerald. The kid is all heart baby. He's also from B-Mo. Bird is ready to flap his wings on the big stage. Lookout because they will be very good when its all said and done. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Back