Preview: Oklahoma vs. UTEP

Everyone will think this will be another North Colorado performance from the team, but I'm not seeing it. I think Willie won't be spectacular, but he'll rough out 12-15 points. I think Tommy will give us 12, Cade will be off but still get 7, and Crocker and Pledger will sound off from deep. Tiny will work hard inside and get some good looks.

72-60 OU

PS I'll be there, just found out my friend bought tickets for us. :clap

Everyone will think this will be another North Colorado performance from the team, but I'm not seeing it. I think Willie won't be spectacular, but he'll rough out 12-15 points. I think Tommy will give us 12, Cade will be off but still get 7, and Crocker and Pledger will sound off from deep. Tiny will work hard inside and get some good looks.

72-60 OU

PS I'll be there, just found out my friend bought tickets for us. :clap

Very well said!

Thanks, Zo. Looking foward to it!

Gotta have this game and I think the guys will do just enough.

OU 76
UTEP 70

I'm optimistic OU will play a lot better than the game we saw on Saturday, but I think we'll need a monumental effort from the entire team to come out of the Ford Center with a victory.

UTEP's size and depth alone will be a problem for OU. But if Cade and Tony continue to play well, Tiny stays out of foul trouble and Willie returns to the form that earned him preseason POY mention, OU will win. Anything less and we'll be 8-4.

Another great job, Henzo! Thanks!!!

we might be able to pull out a win at the buzzer if somebody gets some balls

OU - 74 UTEP - 72 We've got our work cut out with this bunch. I hope we can keep the rebounding margin close. They've got us out-manned inside; we will need to really shoot the rock well from the perimeter. Utah was a big team as well, but they aren't nearly as athletic as UTEP.

Back