quote from chatter on Justin.tv

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
"Oklahoma is the most talented bad team in the country."

I couldn't help but to laugh.

The guy streaming the OU game on justin.tv just switched it to the TX game. Dang.

we're the most talented team that has no identity. We had that with Blake. Now, not so much.

Last edited:
I'm not sure we have that great talent. We don't have any sure points every game. We needed Willie to be that but injuries and bad play didn't allow that then going into conference play I thought Gallon would give us consistent points but then he fell off and looks clueless most of the time now. We just don't have any points and that's really bad when they can't defend.

I'm not sure we have that great talent. We don't have any sure points every game. We needed Willie to be that but injuries and bad play didn't allow that then going into conference play I thought Gallon would give us consistent points but then he fell off and looks clueless most of the time now. We just don't have any points and that's really bad when they can't defend.

This team has plenty of talent but lacks experience and leadership. OU could use a Juan Pattillo but there is still plenty of talent.

This team has plenty of talent but lacks experience and leadership. OU could use a Juan Pattillo but there is still plenty of talent.

When Patillo left I knew it was big. That's why I use to post about any recruit that considered ou. I was praying that Ford would go to UK so OU could get Orton. I was praying Williams would consider OU. That was a big hit. He would have blocked shots and enable Crocker to be on the perimeter where he is needed.

I think we need to find guys that can play. I don't think we have enough guys that can play the game right now.

They also are lacking two keys things...the ability to protect the rim on defense and attack the rim on offense.

I guess there is a third thing...fundamental team defense, especially times where one individual has a break down on that end, and what really hurts is that it isn't just one individual but just about all of them at different times and it results in OU being an AWFUL defensive team.

They also are lacking two keys things...the ability to protect the rim on defense and attack the rim on offense.

I guess there is a third thing...fundamental team defense, especially times where one individual has a break down on that end, and what really hurts is that it isn't just one individual but just about all of them at different times and it results in OU being an AWFUL defensive team.

They are poorly coached. This is far worse than 1994.

Part of the issue is the guards have to play great defense on the perimeter because they have no backstop behind them. They aren't great defensively anyway so it is a double edged sword. The intimidation of Blake Griffin helped make the perimeter defense look much better last year.

Part of the issue is the guards have to play great defense on the perimeter because they have no backstop behind them. They aren't great defensively anyway so it is a double edged sword. The intimidation of Blake Griffin helped make the perimeter defense look much better last year.

guards can't stop the ball or defend the three. Post guys aren't aware enough to step up although tiny showed some improvement in that category. I was very disappointed that crock had defensive lapses today. Not like him.

Back