Ray McCallum commits to.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessieW

Reaction score
Ray McCallum's recruitment is coming to an end soon.

The main schools on his list are:
Kansass, OKl, Detroit, Ucla and Arizona.

Ray has completed all of this visits (except for Floridia- still possible).

Ray Sr had the following to say.....
"...I'm proud he's put himself in a position for an opportunity at a program such as Arizona and for an outstanding coach like Sean Miller."

Sr and Miller have known eachother for over 10 years and both were members of the same coaching staff. But, Ben also knows Sr.

Presently, ucla is making a very strong push for Jr.
ucla does have Sophmore PG -J.Anderson on the team.

Lets see how the next couple of days go.

It is time to bear down.

I hope he goes to UCLA if he doesn't come here.

Lets see if my boy Zag has any news?

Or at least alittle dirty mention of Ray Jr.

Kansas isn't recruiting Ray anymore to my knowledge. I suspect it is Detroit.

News alert! JessieW has a feeling that a recruit is going to Arizona! Much like he was all over the recruitment of Adreian Payne...another recruit who was Arizona-bound who somehow wound up at another school (how does that keep happening?).

Good luck with Ray, but I don't think anyone really knows who is leading with him. I've never read anything that suggests he is favoring one school over another. He is a good kid, so I hope he does well wherever he winds up.

As far as Detroit goes, I'm surprised so many people seem to think he is gonna wind up playing for his dad. As much as I would love to be able to coach my son in college, I don't honestly think I could suggest for him to come play for me when my program clearly wasn't the best place for his future. I mean, he would never go to Detroit if his dad wasn't coaching there, right? And his dad wouldn't want him to go there if he was a lawyer instead of a coach, right? So how can he honestly encourage his son to play at Detroit? I just don't get it...

News alert! JessieW has a feeling that a recruit is going to Arizona! Much like he was all over the recruitment of Adreian Payne...another recruit who was Arizona-bound who somehow wound up at another school (how does that keep happening?).

snoop7by6hgom3.gif

Good luck with Ray, but I don't think anyone really knows who is leading with him. I've never read anything that suggests he is favoring one school over another. He is a good kid, so I hope he does well wherever he winds up.

As far as Detroit goes, I'm surprised so many people seem to think he is gonna wind up playing for his dad. As much as I would love to be able to coach my son in college, I don't honestly think I could suggest for him to come play for me when my program clearly wasn't the best place for his future. I mean, he would never go to Detroit if his dad wasn't coaching there, right? And his dad wouldn't want him to go there if he was a lawyer instead of a coach, right? So how can he honestly encourage his son to play at Detroit? I just don't get it...

You mean like when the "cousins" aka salim and Damon Stoudamire were going to seal the deal for Arizona or when the world's greatest recruiter, Book Richardson was going to hand deliver Lamb........he would never prognasticate like that.

Dirty,

Have you seen the comments about the relationship between Ray JR and Doron Lamb, as it relates to Arizona.

Doron Lamb is visiting U Conn.
http://www.zagsblog.com/

Thus, it may leave Arizona with the last official visit for Calvin and son.

Note:
After seeing the UofA on Wednesday.... UofA may need a pure scorer and Lamb maybe that player.

Dirty,
You seem to track recruiting rather closely.

Do you agree with Ray Jr comments on recruitment??

Lets look at JR and his perspective on things...from a few months back.

Bear in mind that JR has been around the recruiting process for many years and represents one of the more knowledgable players ,in this area.

A few comments from JR that should shed some light.

No.1:
“I think all the top guys pretty much know we’re they’re going to go to school at this point in the process,” ... TRUE or FALSE?
Note: So, JR already has a leader. Will the latter visits change his mind?

No2:
“Most kids really enjoy it,” he says, “they like the attention and love the fact that they can hang out on a college campus for a weekend. Therefore, they don’t commit until they have to.”
Reply | Quote | Edit | Delete

Dirty,

I had another boy provide more Ray Jr comments...

Ray Sr and Ray Jr got back home earlier today.

Ray Jr has some additional comments to add ...

“I like them a lot,” McCallum said of the Wildcats.

“My visit went real well and everything was good about it.

Is Arizona leading for Jr?

Jessie, you are the poster that everyone absolutely rips and wishes would leave, but you just do not get it. I have read other sites just to see what people think of you, and they all think you should leave. On your "boy AZ" blog, when you post, people line up to bash anything you have to say.

Your info is useless, it is stuff that a monkey could guess. "I like them a lot", "My visit went real well", those are common post visit comments that 99.9% of recruits make. That does not make anyone a leader. Does that mean Arizona won't land any of the recruits they are in on, no, but don't make ridiculous comments.

I do not post much, but reading your posts make me want to cut my eyes out with a dull knife. I do not know Dirty or correspond with him, but I would be willing to bet he DOES NOT CARE what info you have. Everyone here has expressed his or her dislike for you and your useless posts, your inability to articulate a decent sentence, and all in all wishes we never had to read another one.

None of this will sink-in so I realize I am just wasting my time. But please leave and pick another board to bother. I hear they have a lot of exciting stuff going on at Oklahoma State...

Jessie, you are the poster that everyone absolutely rips and wishes would leave, but you just do not get it. I have read other sites just to see what people think of you, and they all think you should leave. On your "boy AZ" blog, when you post, people line up to bash anything you have to say.

Your info is useless, it is stuff that a monkey could guess. "I like them a lot", "My visit went real well", those are common post visit comments that 99.9% of recruits make. That does not make anyone a leader. Does that mean Arizona won't land any of the recruits they are in on, no, but don't make ridiculous comments.

I do not post much, but reading your posts make me want to cut my eyes out with a dull knife. I do not know Dirty or correspond with him, but I would be willing to bet he DOES NOT CARE what info you have. Everyone here has expressed his or her dislike for you and your useless posts, your inability to articulate a decent sentence, and all in all wishes we never had to read another one.

None of this will sink-in so I realize I am just wasting my time. But please leave and pick another board to bother. I hear they have a lot of exciting stuff going on at Oklahoma State...

My name is elmocarp and I approve this message.

Jessie, I notice you are carrying on a conversation with yourself in this thread. Try pm-ing yourself instead.

Click on the user name you want to ignore, go to the public profile, then click user lists and then add to ignore list.

Coach,

We have entered the HOURLY RECRUITING COUNTDOWN for Ray Jr.

Yes, Arizona ,Oklahoma and ucla have less than 10 RECRUITING HOURS in order to obtain Ray Jr commit.

Ray Jr will leave for Florida on Friday.
But, his top choice is already determined?

He will sit down with Sr and mother and make sure everyone is in agreement.

This was a very GOOD RECRUITING BATTLE between Arizona ,Oklahoma and sucla.

To the victor goes the spoils.

Coach,

We have entered the HOURLY RECRUITING COUNTDOWN for Ray Jr.

Yes, Arizona ,Oklahoma and ucla have less than 10 RECRUITING HOURS in order to obtain Ray Jr commit.

Ray Jr will leave for Florida on Friday.
But, his top choice is already determined?

He will sit down with Sr and mother and make sure everyone is in agreement.

This was a very GOOD RECRUITING BATTLE between Arizona ,Oklahoma and sucla.

To the victor goes the spoils.

Clever? U of Ass? :shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back