Recruit Wish List - Mean nasty Juco post players

buttermaker1

Reaction score
I figured out our problem we are to nice. Look at our big's, Big O = super nice guy, Tiny = teddy bear, Ryan Wright = nice guy. Where is the punch you in the mouth guy?

We need a couple of big guys with a little edge in the personality department. Mean nasty Juco type's that are borderline scary cats. The guys you want on your side when all hell breaks loose after a night of boozing.

I miss Kelvin and Billy's mean nasty Juco post players, never thought I would say that. I can put up with the petty theft, weed smoking and brawling for a top 15 program again.

What do they say? "Nice guys finish last." Well that about sums us up right now.

I figured out our problem we are to nice. Look at our big's, Big O = super nice guy, Tiny = teddy bear, Ryan Wright = nice guy. Where is the punch you in the mouth guy?

We need a couple of big guys with a little edge in the personality department. Mean nasty Juco type's that are borderline scary cats. The guys you want on your side when all hell breaks loose after a night of boozing.

I miss Kelvin and Billy's mean nasty Juco post players, never thought I would say that. I can put up with the petty theft, weed smoking and brawling for a top 15 program again.

What do they say? "Nice guys finish last." Well that about sums us up right now.

Why would you remotely care about weed smoking when you discuss drinking and fighting in your post? Perhaps you allow the government to think for you just a tad too much. Weed = bad, drinking = good?

Consider this both the democratic party and the republican party support the War on Drugs. That pretty much tells me it is a horrible idea.

Back