Reynolds Named Big 12 Newcomer of the Week

Well deserved. The young man is a competitor. He battles. IMHO, he has had a positive influence on the TEAM. Happy that Miles Reynolds is a Sooner.

Well deserved. The young man is a competitor. He battles. IMHO, he has had a positive influence on the TEAM. Happy that Miles Reynolds is a Sooner.

I think he’s had the biggest impact. Effort and attitude

Great post, Trav. Reynolds presence – and his play – has made the team better. Was great to see him go back home to the Chicago area last week and help the Sooners extend their win streak.

And to think, there was a poster earlier in the season say he was basically a waste of scholarship! I don't remember who said it..and I doubt that person will admit it now. I knew at the time that person was clueless and obviously hadn't watched the team much at all!

And to think, there was a poster earlier in the season say he was basically a waste of scholarship! I don't remember who said it..and I doubt that person will admit it now. I knew at the time that person was clueless and obviously hadn't watched the team much at all!

well I know who it was NOT ... it was not me. not to pat myself on the back too hard but I've been touting him since before day one. he's a good glue for the team and the fact he even has some game too is huge.

Back